You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

adding a photo to your forum avatar

aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Tried a few times to add  photo to my forum avatar. Get the message photo under approval then nothing and no photo. If there are specific size constraints then this should be mentioned somewhere or regulations on subject matter etc.

Comments

• TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited July 2011
    Hiya Tim!

If it's a photo of a 'famous' person they can often get refused for copyright reasons, though with persistence some do get through..also remember that none get approved at the weekend so this may have caused your delay!!

I think when you upload it gives you the max upload mb...

Have another go and if it doesnt work I'd contact customer services or e-mail Sky_Dave who will sort it for you when he gets back from Vegas

xx
  • aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: adding a photo to your forum avatar:
    Hiya Tim! If it's a photo of a 'famous' person they can often get refused for copyright reasons, though with persistence some do get through..also remember that none get approved at the weekend so this may have caused your delay!! I think when you upload it gives you the max upload mb... Have another go and if it doesnt work I'd contact customer services or e-mail Sky_Dave who will sort it for you when he gets back from Vegas xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Didn't see the max upload bit. Done it about 5 times now and as for a famous person well she is famous to me but unknown by the erest of the world :)
  • aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited July 2011
    Also thought i posted this in technical queries. Wondered where it had gone yesterday.