You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The download client

shipdchipsshipdchips Member Posts: 199
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Can a member of sky poker explain a few things as I am getting very frustrated with the site at present.

Firstly I have the download client from Firefox is there any features that dont work however small they maybe, If so can I have a list of these.

Example

In my tables it shows 8 tournaments only I have played but not the last 8 they may be 3 weeks old which is a big headache.

posting hands It won't allow me to post a hand it comes up with loads of nothing. I have followed the advice from a few community posters but still doesn't work.

I played a tournament last night and in my tables there is no sign of it, I can find the H/H but how are you suppose to review your play when some are there and others are not.

I like things to be clean crisp and work perfectly and the way online poker is at present, this surely has to be top of the list I just feel that there are a few niggles at present which need to be addressed. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way but If I am set up the best possible way I can be that is all I am asking.

Regards

Andy