You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A couple of quick questions

RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
hello boys and girls,

just a quickie, I have a couple of things to say,

What's happened to Norman Pace? Come back........we miss ya !

What's happened to 9'o'clock featured tourneys live on TV (during ther week I mean) ? Recently all I am seeing on channel 865 ae repeats from weeks ago.....boring.......come on SKY....??

oh......and best of luck to all you sky players out there..........we need luck as well as skill...........good luck people......

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to A couple of quick questions:
    hello boys and girls, just a quickie, I have a couple of things to say, What's happened to Norman Pace? Come back........we miss ya ! What's happened to 9'o'clock featured tourneys live on TV (during ther week I mean) ? Recently all I am seeing on channel 865 ae repeats from weeks ago.....boring.......come on SKY....?? oh......and best of luck to all you sky players out there..........we need luck as well as skill...........good luck people......
    Posted by RichiSwift
    Hi Richi
    Norm is working, he was or still is in Austrailia with Gareth Hale, and after that he is in a play for 3 months.
    The Tv answer is they are working on new programmes.
    col
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Norman is in OZ at the moment i believe with Mr Hale... and as for TV, sky are going through big changes at the moment, spending money in different places, SPT for example... Others may give you more detailed replies, but thats the jist of it