You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Whats going on with Sky Poker TV???

goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
The Club was taken away, that was the first problem, but ever since then is it just me or are there less and less 9PM tournys being covered on a nightly basis???

I may be wrong like i siad but it seems like there alot more reruns on than live shows, has anyone else noticed this??? or am i going crazy???

Maby this would be a good place to disscuss what you would like to see on Sky Poker TV more cash, DYM sttaergy, more tournys or some thing else all together what do you think???

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    There has been quite a bit of discussion about this already. It seems they're 're-jigging' things and bringing us some biggerer & betterer things in the very near futures :)
  • Options
    big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited October 2009

Why all the secreacy though. Would be nice to no when we can expect these "new" shows. A couple of shows have been live recently, thursday saturday and sunday show how been on telly. Im jsy sick of seeing the same repeats all the time.

• Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009
    they will have to go a long way to make up for taking the club off air, was one of the funniest shows on tv and not just on the poker channel, really was class stuff, Matt and Dan used to crack me up, i miss it :(

Searching for "Matt Broughton Devilfish" on youtube take a little bit of the pain away though.... ;)
  • Options
    Stuj87Stuj87 Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Whats going on with Sky Poker TV???:
    they will have to go a long way to make up for taking the club off air, was one of the funniest shows on tv and not just on the poker channel, really was class stuff, Matt and Dan used to crack me up, i miss it :( Searching for "Matt Broughton Devilfish" on youtube take a little bit of the pain away though.... ;)
    Posted by mike1975
    I agree mate, I just hope they are involved in some of the new shows coming up
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited October 2009
    I also hope them two have a spot on the new stuff, gr8 chemistry between them.