You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Table Lag

djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice

at this very moment i am playing three table s in the dtd..

2 of them working fine ..the Take on Tikay table....super lag  auto folding
have tried reopening

everything has been going on since it started

yesterday it happened in the roller..

why is it just one table everytime i multi table..?

Comments

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited July 2011
    I have noticed this too recently. Usually play 5 or 6 tables and only 1 of them is laggy and it times me out. I know this happens to a few other people too.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited July 2011
    Yeah happens on and off for me too.

Seems to have been happening since the last update for me.

Like you both say, you can play 3 or 4 tables perfectly fine and yet 1 table will be really laggy.
  • adz777adz777 Member Posts: 187
    edited July 2011
    im having the same problem its doing my head in :(
  • simonnatursimonnatur Member Posts: 330
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Table Lag:
    im having the same problem its doing my head in :(
    Posted by adz777
    I had similar probs trying to multi table. I found download used up all system resources on my old laptop - suggest you run task manager or similar to check.
    Since i got a new laptop with core i3 processor i've been multi tabling 9 or more tables without any issues.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited July 2011
    No it's not a problem with our systems as many of us have been running many tables fine for a long time.

Plus when it only effects one table out of all of the tables we're playing adds even more weight to our systems not being at fault.

• Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited July 2011
    Hi All,

We're sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing, this information has been handed over to our tech team for investigation as a priority.

As always with technical queries, approximate times and tournament/cash table names affected really help us investigate.

If this lagging persists then please can you make a note of the time/table and then post it on this thread?

We'll update this thread as and when we have any feedback

Sky Poker Team
  • djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited July 2011
    Hi All, We're sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing, this information has been handed over to our tech team for investigation as a priority. As always with technical queries, approximate times and tournament/cash table names affected really help us investigate. If this lagging persists then please can you make a note of the time/table and then post it on this thread? We'll update this thread as and when we have any feedback Sky Poker Team
    Posted by Sky_Poker

i think quite a few people are having this problem while multi tableing..i usually use website login,but i will try standalone tonight........have had a few days off....so will let you know later..thx..

and yes it does only seem to have happened after i updtaed mY Adobe Air....or whatever it  updates..

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Table Lag : i think quite a few people are having this problem while multi tableing..i usually use website login,but i will try standalone tonight........have had a few days off....so will let you know later..thx.. and yes it does only seem to have happened after i updtaed mY Adobe Air....or whatever it  updates..
    Posted by djblacke04
    Hi toby,

Iv'e just responded on the other open thread, we have made some changes today which we believe will prevent this from happening again.

Please let us know if this problem persists via the usual channels

Best Wishes

Adam
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited July 2011
    Hand No 0392281438 approx 9.10pm table id 4840839
  • MadStadFanMadStadFan Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Playing single table, DYM £5.50 (4840827)
    Table Log on hands 0394433979 and 0394438451 resulted in Auto Fold of hands

When Table Lag occurs, Task Manager shows the iexplorer process using over 50% of CPU, whilst at other times usage is generally 5% to 15%