You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

advice or tips please

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Hello i am due to be a sky poker phone in guest tonight and was just wondering if anyone could offer me any advice, i must admit i am getting a little bit nervous. I have done an interview on sky sports so should be ok but any tips would be brilliant

thanks in advance

webby

Comments

• dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009
    Don't swear :)
  • maccolmaccol Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2009
    Bust out early
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: advice or tips please:
    Bust out early
    Posted by maccol

not gonna do that one mate, otherwise they wont put me in velocity lol

just hope they can understand a yorkshire man.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited June 2009
    In Response to advice or tips please:
    Hello i am due to be a sky poker phone in guest tonight and was just wondering if anyone could offer me any advice, i must admit i am getting a little bit nervous. I have done an interview on sky sports so should be ok but any tips would be brilliant thanks in advance webby
    Posted by webby234
     glk webby... i must admit when i was on there ..when the phone rang and it was Sean ..i found myself cringing and speaking quiet ..  so just be yourself ..sit out of the game while you on air ,, and if im on your table Pass to my raises !!  lol glk  enjoy the game and evening .. bennydip2
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009
    thanks benny, been writing stuff down to help me out incase i freeze inder the pressure. hopefully i wont crumble
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited June 2009

Ask Rich about his run of 15 successive Play The Presenter SNG's at SKUPT Events without a single cash.

PLEASE.

Good Luck mate, & don't be nervous. He's only human. Barely that, in fact.