You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

home nations poker tourney

paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
why not have a four nations tourney top 2 from each home nation at mtt and cash and sng in some sort of poker deepstack tournament every month or three months with some decent prizes for the country which has the most top 6 finishes over the year gets some kind of bonus like free tourney entries or cash bonuses at the end of the next year depending on how many times that you play in the tournament over the year it would count towards how much of the bonus you get and it  would also generate a lot of interest,im sure sky could come up with somthing like this

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    I think thats a great idea, a 4 nations tourny, we can have N Ireland, S Ireland and Norway. The Welsh, English, and Scottish can have a play off to see who qualifies. Plus all the mainland Europians can have their own competition.
    Just 1 more point, sky already run a 2K monthly freeroll for the highest point scorers. If you want to run a tournament like that you should have qualifiers at low stakes so players with smaller bankrolls get a chance.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    I asked about this type of tourney a few months ago on another thread but no reply unfortunatly.

I think its agreat idea.