You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FISH O MANIA

Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
edited July 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Its the biggest fishing day of the year in match fishing and is shown on SKY sports

Get on local favourite Andy May who has drawn on swim 8 and knows his stuff about this venue

Currently 5/1 fav and ive got 15 quids on him

My other choice is Nathan Watson peg 13, 7/1 a former Fish o Mania champ and on his day can blow the rest of the competitors away

Gl and get on Andy May sharpish

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited July 2011

You should have entered this, you'd p!s s it!

;)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FISH O MANIA:
    You should have entered this, you'd p!s s it! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lolz thnx JJ, 30k for the winner for winning a fishing match MBN
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    They used to do it just 5 mins down the road from me at Hayfield Lakes in Donny? I think it was this...

The 1 and only time I went fishing was there, I ate all my mates bait, a tin of sweetcorn, and I didn't see a fish all day. Got told off for wearing a brazil shirt too, apparently I was scaring the fish off? BS!

Is there a bloke called "Pickering" in it? Think he's abit of a legend in the fishing world? Used to play football with his son, who had a fitttttttttt sister. That's my connection to fish-o-mania, if hes 20/1 or more I might have a pound!!!!

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Ya tommy pickering he was runner up last  year, but he didnt make the final this year, he is normally in the studio with keith arthur

And hayfield lakes in doncaster held it for ages but it was thought there was a couple of HOT swims and if you drew them the match was pretty much over,

It recently moved to Cudmore fisheries with the thought its a venue thats fairer to the competiors and not so much swim dependent.

And also i have a FREE 100 quid bet ne thoughts.................. i know yr a gambling addict
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I advised Gooner to put his 50 quid free bet on essex to beat your lot last night and they got spanked, so I aint even gonna try.

Put it on your man to win this.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: FISH O MANIA:
    I advised Gooner to put his 50 quid free bet on essex to beat your lot last night and they got spanked, so I aint even gonna try. Put it on your man to win this.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cant betting stopped and no in play betting WTF is that all about.

Cmon the spitfires, how did u advise betting against us, were in form just  atthe right time, Mahmood and the best plyer in 20/20 D stevens

Get on Kent to TID now, we have a strong lineup, neways bk 2 fishing my two tips sit in the top 3 of 1st weigh in. Long way 2 go but better 2 be cotchin then blanking