You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Finally got my refund for the technical issues last week

scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
So after about 10 emails in total, I finally got my refund of £22 for 2 tournaments that were severly affected by the technical issues last week.

Just letting you guys know because if you think you have a case then to continue to chase it up and don't be easily fobbed off.

GL :)

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Finally got my refund for the technical issues last week:
    So after about 10 emails in total, I finally got my refund of £22 for 2 tournaments that were severly affected by the technical issues last week. Just letting you guys know because if you think you have a case then to continue to chase it up and don't be easily fobbed off. GL :)
    Posted by scotty77
    well done scotty 4 chasing this through and well done in yesterdays sleepstack
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Finally got my refund for the technical issues last week:
    In Response to Finally got my refund for the technical issues last week : well done scotty 4 chasing this through and well done in yesterdays sleepstack
    Posted by dav1964
    BY THE WAY M8 WOT WERE THE FINAL ODDS ON PSYCHOTIC? LOL SEE YA AT THE TABLES LATER MATE,WHO KNOWS,WE MIGHT EVEN BE SAT TOGETHER IN 2NITES £10K BOUNTY,GL
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    Psycotic came 5th I think for £60.  Amazing considering when 12 were left he had 1bb lol.