You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

cash for points 20% boost offer

bigandy18bigandy18 Member Posts: 85
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Anyone here who can help because live chat didn't offer many solutions. Got an e mail at the beginning of the month stating that to receive a 20% cash for points boost i had to gather 75 poker points, easy stuff i thought. As a result of the e mail i increased the hours i played on the site to try and get as much of a boost as possible. Last week i receive another e mail telling me i have to get to 4000 points to receive the points boost, how can sky change it's offers like this? Really shifting the goalposts. Any help from the sky guys would be appreciated.

Comments

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited July 2011
    In Response to cash for points 20% boost offer:
    Anyone here who can help because live chat didn't offer many solutions. Got an e mail at the beginning of the month stating that to receive a 20% cash for points boost i had to gather 75 poker points, easy stuff i thought. As a result of the e mail i increased the hours i played on the site to try and get as much of a boost as possible. Last week i receive another e mail telling me i have to get to 4000 points to receive the points boost, how can sky change it's offers like this? Really shifting the goalposts. Any help from the sky guys would be appreciated.
    Posted by bigandy18
    That seems strange because 75 points will get you nada cash for points. It only gets meaningful when youve got 3 or 4k.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited July 2011

It must have been a fault on the initial email. 

I had the same one at the start of the month saying I needed to make 50 poker points for a 25% bonus.

My reminder email last week said I needed to make 3,000 for a 25% bonus.

.....???..................

Maybe if you forward the emails to sky or sumthin theyll sort out an alternative reward for your efforts.
  • bigandy18bigandy18 Member Posts: 85
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: cash for points 20% boost offer:
    It must have been a fault on the initial email.  I had the same one at the start of the month saying I needed to make 50 poker points for a 25% bonus. My reminder email last week said I needed to make 3,000 for a 25% bonus. .....???.................. Maybe if you forward the emails to sky or sumthin theyll sort out an alternative reward for your efforts.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hey dohhh, tried that, got nada
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited July 2011
    Hi guys,

I've asked our marketing dept. about this..
    An email that was sent for Cash for Points targets was incorrect. The first email stated the points required for the boost, whereas the data given stated the £ required for the boost, so a second correct email was sent out.

Apologies for this, and that it wasn't made clear

Regards
    Lee