You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SUPERSIX FREEROLLS

bail178bail178 Member Posts: 8
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi to all supersix players, firstly,this tourney states on the supersix homepage that it is available to ALL who play the supersix, so why do i have so many problems when i try to enter, It seems each week i have to contact customer services only to be told that it is a PRIVATE TOURNAMENT. This week i got the PASSWORD on the supersix homepage ( go to supersix homepage scroll down to the SUPERSIX FREEROLL, and click where it says " HOW TO ENTER " the password is available there. This weeks password is #######.......lol (go to the homepage), yet i still cant enter because IT'S PRIVATE..........D'OH. They (customer services) do not believe i received this password and want me to cut and paste it back to them through e-mail,( i dont think so), so could you PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE get this issue sorted out........................COZ IT'S DOIN ME BRAIN IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Hi Bail178

I would suggest going back to customer care with this one. If you prove to them that you have the password, they will enter you into the tournament. Let them know what happens when you enter the password in the tournament lobby and they'll help you out.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Sorted now, put in the password and away you go! Good luck tomorrow