You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLEASE LEAVE THE £110 SUNDAY SHOWDOWN DEEPSTACK AS A SIX SEATER!

dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
thats all.

Comments

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited October 2009
    Hey dant if yrs stays the same i want all the other 6 seater ds bk 2 normal, its the only gms i play on here, or should i say WAS the only gms, Ozzie
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    if they get this through dant they will change the lot to 10 seaters .
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: PLEASE LEAVE THE £110 SUNDAY SHOWDOWN DEEPSTACK AS A SIX SEATER!:
    if they get this through dant they will change the lot to 10 seaters .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Hi Rover

I think you will find that the changes have already been made from this extract from one of tikay,s posts: The 7pm Deepies are mostly 10 seaters, & get really good fields, but at present, Monday is - or was! - a 6 seater, so Bernie has changed all the Deepies to 10 Seaters, so I take that to include the Sunday Showdown, however, I am also aware that tikay has sent all the threads for people who only want 6 seater Deepies to Sky Bernie who I am sure will take everything into consideration.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hey Guys,

thanks for this feedback. the poker team is currently in the process of reviewing some of the recent changes made and will make a post later on today.

please remember that the poker team will and has always listened to customer feedback when making changes to the poker product.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009

Hi Dan,

Sorted!

Well done on making your point in a nice concise manner, & then trusting Sky Bernie to sort it out.

He has.
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited October 2009
    thanks sky.