You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Changing resolution to multi table

ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Can someone help me please. I want to four table in full view, I have a 19 inch monitor with 1440 by 900 resolution. Is there anyway of changing the resolution so that 4 tables fit in my screen without overlap (or minimal overlap)

Cheers

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2011
    A standard view window with large chat window disabled is 826 x 638 pixels (w x h).

2 x 2 windows therefore need 1652 x 1276.  So on a 1440 x 900 monitor that's not going to work.

The only alternative is a second or a new monitor.  A cheap 1920 x 1080 monitor can be picked up new for about £90.  You'll still have some vertical overlap but nothing too bad.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited July 2011

Learn to use mini view!!!

Skys mini view is brilliant and loads better than the re-sizing alternatives on other sites.

Long live mini view!!!!
  • CodexCodex Member Posts: 211
    edited July 2011
    yeah the problem i have with mini view is find it harder to remember people and can easily not realise a new player sat down and play them as though they was the previous guy

am getting used to it on the monday DTD's but you gotta wonder why they think a roulette advert is critical information that couldnt be left off the mini view
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited July 2011
    I can't say playing four tables with a little overlap bothers me. If you have auto focus enabled it will pop up over the other table when it's your turn to act.

The only time it can get a bit hectic is when you're involved in big hands on every table.

I think the mini view just takes time to get used to.

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Changing resolution to multi table:
    Learn to use mini view!!! Skys mini view is brilliant and loads better than the re-sizing alternatives on other sites. Long live mini view!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I can use mini view for hu but it seems to do my head in for 6 max. What would be better is if sky got their finger out and sorted resizing of tables!

As for getting  another monitor, its kinda hard due to space and the fact that my hard drive is in my monitor ie its an all in one pc!