You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS ELSADOG A NUTTER?

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
OR EVEN AT LEAST A BIT OF A NUTTER?--HONESTLY NOW---READ ARE YOU A NUTTER TO HELP FORM AN OPINION--TY

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009

Ha ha ha ha! You forgot that I could vote too didn't you. It's only 3 for 'yes' and 1 for 'not sure' now.

You'll never get me in your tournament hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Options
    edited October 2009
    are you the not sure?--lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER?:
    are you the not sure?--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    I'm not mad you know........you didn't think I'd vote 'yes' did you?
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Elsa, without doubt, you are nuttier than the urine coated peanuts on the bar of our local pub. You know the ones dont you?  The ones the tramps put back because they find them too tough.

Agree'd you are marginally behind oynutter in the fruit cake competition.

But not much.
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    Yes and too sensitive
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ha! as I thought 7 yes and 1 no..........not exactly unanimous is it. And with my vote taken into account it's even less certain.

You'll be saying I pushed Humpty Dumpty next.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    i think that no vote came from loonytoons----quite conclusive so far me old pedigree chum--quick--look--theres a pus cat---hahahahaha--gotcha!!!!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    Ha! as I thought 7 yes and 1 no..........not exactly unanimous is it. And with my vote taken into account it's even less certain. You'll be saying I pushed Humpty Dumpty next.
    Posted by elsadog
    i think u are both nuttersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yes and too sensitive
    Posted by MH45706
    You up late again?

Technical question for oynutter............does the person who voted NO get an automatic entry to the tourney?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER? : You up late again? Technical question for oynutter............does the person who voted NO get an automatic entry to the tourney?
    Posted by elsadog
    the person that voted no has already been excused from admitting he's a nutter!!
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER? : the person that voted no has already been excused from admitting he's a nutter!!
    Posted by oynutter
    I voted no, seriously, i did!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'm starting a thread in Area 51 on vote rigging,
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    look elsa--ur a nutter----and if you persist in this ridiculous denial--i will tell everyone that you are a small dog and only look big because you are on a 6x zoom lense
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yawn
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER? : I voted no, seriously, i did!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    aaahhhh--i know why too---greghogg--dog--cant fool me!!--i know cockney rhyming slang
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    look elsa--ur a nutter----and if you persist in this ridiculous denial--i will tell everyone that you are a small dog and only look big because you are on a 6x zoom lense
    Posted by oynutter
    I'll have you know my father was a greyhound, and ok so my mother was a jack russell but I'm a big dog. My father was a champion limbo dancer and my mother was the best ratter in Accrington. I'm as sane as the next dog, in fact I'm saner, the black and white mutt next door howls at the moon every night, whereas I merely make small sharp whooping noises.
    And I haven't chased my tail for at least 3 weeks.

One more thing.................MH get to bed now or you'll be late for school again.
  • Options
    fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER? : aaahhhh--i know why too---greghogg--dog--cant fool me!!--i know cockney rhyming slang
    Posted by oynutter
    lol. Good one. And Elsa is a nutter. Just in denial.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    School? On a Saturday? well done
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    School? On a Saturday? well done
    Posted by MH45706

The days mean nothing here in area 51. But I notice you don't deny being of school age, only that Saturday isn't a school day.

MH should get an auto-entry for thinking we don't know he is pre-pubescent.

The little fella can be obnoxious but he's growing on me. I think all the yawning and comments are his way of saying 'can I play with you' and 'will you be my friend.' Let him in the tourney Oy, If he's not nuts now he shows phenomenal promise of one day being completely bonkers.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER? : The days mean nothing here in area 51. But I notice you don't deny being of school age, only that Saturday isn't a school day. MH should get an auto-entry for thinking we don't know he is pre-pubescent. The little fella can be obnoxious but he's growing on me. I think all the yawning and comments are his way of saying 'can I play with you' and 'will you be my friend.' Let him in the tourney Oy, If he's not nuts now he shows phenomenal promise of one day being completely bonkers.
    Posted by elsadog
    lol