You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

problems with the software tonight

aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Normally everything runs fine for me except the dd freeze up tonight reged for the 11.30 bounty and sat down to play Screen comes up and the game startas only i am not seeing my cards or any fold raise buttons. In the chat screen there is a lot of extra info that is not normally seen there.

Any ideas ???

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/tim2001/screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/tim2001/screenshot.jpg

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2011
    Looks like a very odd problem.  I'll give someone a nudge to respond but it will be tomorrow morning I'd imagine.
  • aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited July 2011
    cheers for the response machka rebooted etc nothing seems to work luckilly its only a £5 buy in
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2011
    Hi Aiken,

Thanks for providing the screenshot, we'll look into this, i suspect from the picture that the flash has failed to initialise fully for some unknown reason at this stage. I suspect it's a one-off glitch but we'll investigate it thoroughly and contact you directly if we come up with any answers.

Am i correct in assuming it has never happened before or since?
    Did you reboot your whole machine or just the table?

If this issue re-occurs then please get in touch again so we can add to the investigation.

I've credited your account with a full refund for the tournament buy-in.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2011

one more Q actually,

I can see from the screenshot that you're running the browser version in IE, Is this IE7, IE8 or IE9 ?

Thank You

Adam

• aiken2001aiken2001 Member Posts: 364
    edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: problems with the software tonight:
    one more Q actually, I can see from the screenshot that you're running the browser version in IE, Is this IE7, IE8 or IE9 ? Thank You Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    IE 9 still got the problem on this pc but downloaded the download version and all is fine on there. I ran a program called avg tune up recently which cleared a load of rubbish off and rejigged the registry possibly this may have been the problem but if something is missing from the os your system should not run and flag up whats missing.

As for rebooting that was the whole pc tried just closing sky and starting again before i posted any of this thread.