You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Should i be receiving emails from Sky Poker?

FILIPSEBOFILIPSEBO Member Posts: 270
edited July 2011 in Community Help & Advice
I've been using Sky for years now but NEVER receive any emails, not a single one. I even changed my email address a while ago in case that was the problem but still nothing. I've also not opted out of communications.

I asked CS about this and was told i don't receive any emails because i'm constantly in receipt of cash for points. If that's true then fair enough but i'm slightly sceptical about advice from CS after i called them on Sunday morning and asked why there were no Primo sats in the lobby. After being put on hold for about 15 minutes the advisor came back and said all Sats had been completed during the week and there would no Sats on the day of the tourney. Obviously i politely told him that was incorrect but he was insistant so i thanked him for his help and ended the call. The Sats appeared in the lobby a short time later.

Back on topic, i receive emails from loads of other sites but this is one one of my favourites and it's slightly disappointing to receive no emails at all.

Comments