You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky poker on android

jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Is it possible to play skypoker on a HTC wildfire phone? The loading bar fills to 100% and then hangs on a dark screen. Anyone else made it work?

Comments

• jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
    edited August 2011
    bump
  • ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited August 2011
    Its not possible to play any poker site on a mobile phone yet through browsers. The reason being that mobiles dont support flash technology, unlike some of the new generation of tablet computers.
  • jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
    edited August 2011
    ok cheers.
  • GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited August 2011
    This isnt true, you can play a certain website on your phone, i cant name it but it doesnt use flash, and you can play for real money, ive played it and works fine.
  • ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: sky poker on android:
    This isnt true, you can play a certain website on your phone, i cant name it but it doesnt use flash, and you can play for real money, ive played it and works fine.
    Posted by Gavinxxxx
    I wasnt aware of any mobile phone app that allows real money poker play. There used to be a UK firm called cecure gaming that had cash games up to 200nl on mobiles, I believe they are now bust.
  • GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: sky poker on android:
    In Response to Re: sky poker on android : I wasnt aware of any mobile phone app that allows real money poker play. There used to be a UK firm called cecure gaming that had cash games up to 200nl on mobiles, I believe they are now bust.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I have an app on my phone now which allows real money poker, its available in the app store, and theres a site which allows you to play it directly on the website, if you do a quick search on google it wont take you long