You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    TREMAYNETREMAYNE Member Posts: 432
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : And in the Orfordable table that translates to 1st, 4th and 5th! Well done us :o) Not sure about the fold with kings Trem but it worked out ok so yeah, good fold!
    Posted by Darntootin
    Im not sure either thats why i posted it lol
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited October 2011
    Great results guys, wish I was about to see it.

Had to re-install my pc yesterday afternoon and it's taken me a while to sort everything out.

I'd say with the structure of the Orfordable folding kings so early might not be a bad thing readless.

• Options
    manganmangan Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2011
    il join?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hi Mangan, welcome to the forum.

Would you be willing to play in the Monday night forum DTD event as often as you're free to play ?

• Options
    albaniaalbania Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    That's right folks, the plonkers are here and recruiting. Do you enjoy a good game of poker ? Do you always/occasionally play like a plonker ? Do you like ninjas ? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions you're just the person for us. Just stick your name down in here if you fancy joining... AcidMan27 (don't let that put you off) Ploppy 33 Darntootin TREMAYNE Brrrrrrrrrrr MOUSEY1974 nagrom Dazler oakley04 acerag83 Spikelad myrrdhin swordsyboy MeloPete ORANGESWAN albania You know it makes sense to join the best team. Added benefit of membership: play well get the plaudits, play badly claim you were playing in character! Simples Thanks bye. Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join
    Posted by AcidMan27
  • Options
    manganmangan Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2011
    Hi Mangan, welcome to the forum. Would you be willing to play in the Monday night forum DTD event as often as you're free to play ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    yep im free every monday and your usually find me on here, let me know what to do?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'm not sure at what stakes you guys normally play but the forum DTD is two deepstacks and the take on tikay tournament.

It's on every monday and it's a last longer event with your two best scores out of three counting towards the league.

There are weekly prizes for the player that finishes first in the Monday league. Then there are also prizes for the winner of the monthly league.

All three tournaments are low buyins os it only costs just over £5 to enter each week.

In the General poker chat section of this forum there will be a new thread each week for you to register for Forum DTD. It usually gets posted on a Friday and you can stick your name down anytime from then up until Monday at around 7pm.

There's also a team league which runs in conjunction with this which is why we're looking for players who are willing to play in this when they're free to do so.

There are no team orders as it's an individual event so the teams are just a bit of fun.

Let me know if this appeals to either of you and then i'll stick your names down on the team list.

If you need anymore info then shout up.

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    Friday Orfordable Challenge - Plus FREE Entries up for grabs

It's all -
    HERE
  • Options
    albaniaalbania Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2011

What do i do to join this team?

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    What do i do to join this team?
    Posted by albania
    Hi Albania.
    If your available to play Every Monday (or Most Mondays) in the following tournaments

7.15pm Deepstack (£2.20)
    7.45pm Deepstack (£1.20)
    8.30pm Take on Tikay (£2.20)

Then i'm sure Acidman will be delighted to take you on board as a TNP Member. You will also need to post your name and team TNP in the "Monday DTD" Thread which is usually posted in the lobby sometime between Friday & Monday, so keep a lookout for it.

So it will cost a Total of £5.50 each week to enter these tournaments on Monday Nights.

Good Luck

Just post "YES I'M AVAILABLE" to let him know
  • Options
    MYSHARKYMYSHARKY Member Posts: 895
    edited October 2011
    im available
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ok Albania, Mangan and MYSHARKY the forum DTD thread is now up in the general poker chat section.

If you're willing and able to play in this then i'd be more than happy to stick your name down in our team list.

Oh and thanks Trev.

Can you be my secretary ? ; )

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the team mangan and good luck in the dtd on Monday.

MYSHARKY, I see you've also registered for the dtd, do you want to join us here as a Team Ninja Plonker then ?

I've yet to hear back from albania.

• Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited October 2011

Welcome aboard to the new guys and best of luck in the DTD.

I'd just like to point any Plonkers who may have missed it in the direction of this - Forum Low-stakes Online Poker Series (FLOPS)

If you want to join in then be sure to stick your name down.

Come on you Plonkers!!!

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited October 2011
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii got a 2nd place for the plonkers, can i get a whooooooop whooooooooooop :)

welcome aboard to the new team members do us proud :)

sorry Acidman couldnt do friday as br was rubbish infact i played my last fiver tonight in the monday night dtd so really needed that win lol

• Options
    edited October 2011
    No worries Dazler, welcome back.

Brilliant 2nd place tonight too, with a bit more luck with that A/K hand you could have taken it down.

Well done Darntootin too (that's hard to say fast) on a final table and finishing runner up in the DTD league.

Hope the two new players enjoyed it.
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited October 2011
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii got a 2nd place for the plonkers, can i get a whooooooop whooooooooooop :) welcome aboard to the new team members do us proud :) sorry Acidman couldnt do friday as br was rubbish infact i played my last fiver tonight in the monday night dtd so really needed that win lol
    Posted by Dazler
    Congrats to the fecking father Daz for his cash.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : Congrats to the fecking father Daz for his cash.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    F.E.C.KIN TY :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    No worries Dazler, welcome back. Brilliant 2nd place tonight too, with a bit more luck with that A/K hand you could have taken it down. Well done Darntootin too (that's hard to say fast) on a final table and finishing runner up in the DTD league. Hope the two new players enjoyed it.
    Posted by AcidMan27

Yea woulda taken it down he was very lucky against my AK
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    edited November 2011
    Superb result by Melopete last night who took down the DTD with a 1st and 2nd!

Monthly DTD Plonker League

Player        Monthly Avg    Monthly Pos

Spikelad         43                   6
    Darntootin      47.33               8
    Melopete        83.33               31
    Dazler            100.33             44
    Acidman27      124.33             61
    Swordsyboy    165                  75