You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• Options
    tierney04tierney04 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Hello mate long time

When all this kicking off again as we kicked some behinds last time
    Looks like ive missed tonights one
    Drop me a message buddy

Cheers tierney04
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited August 2011
    Team Points awarded as follows......

+1 TNP Dazler for win, WP nice sharing table with you!!
    +1 TKP made for game win TOT !!
    Name715D745DTotty ScorePos
    DEJA_VU  10+1
    4463 531
    MRBURNS4   9
    68810 862
    MAXALLY    8
    23550 873
    TORRYBOY  
    351736 884
    FIELDY1978  6
    101069 895
    SPIKELAD     5
    551915 896
    MKGUNNER522019 917
    SUPERSNEDD 3
    272549 1018
    HITMAN_RV 2
    82967 1049
    67BHOYS   0.5
    79325 11610
    YORKIE74  0.5
    167921 11611
    Mon 22-8-11

DTD Weekly table result week 4

Team                            Runners       Points     Wins    Team Points Earned

TEAM POKER TREV      21             20.5           1              5  

TEAM KNIGHTPLOP       12              9.5            0              4 

TEAM51                         18               9              0              3

Team Ninja Plonkers       7                6             1              2

TEAM HITSQUAD           15               2            0               1

TEAM BOUNTY                1               0            0              0.5

TEAM FISH                      1               0            0               0

DTD TEAM AUGUST LEAGUE TABLE !!
    after 4 weeks

Team                                           Runners   Points  Wins    LEAGUE POINTS

TEAM POKERTREV                         84           85.5        2                 18

TEAM 51                                         95             51          2                 15

TEAM KNIGHTPLOP                       62            27.5        4                11

TEAM NINJA PLONKERS               27              23          2                 8

TEAM HITSQUAD                           55             16          2                  7

TEAM BOUNTY JH                           4                0           0                2.5

TEAM FISH                                       2               0           0                0.5

TEAM SKY POKER                            3               0           0                0
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    put me in 2 nite ? how i enter m8 all 3 comps?
    Posted by MAXMAX123
    Sorry missed this!!

you got to enter all three comps in the relevant lobbies obviously, BUT also, put your name doewmn on DTWbandits dtd thread which is in gen poker chat from friday, I normally post it on here too !!

remember to put your name followed by THS or Hitsquad!!

hope his helps yopu too tierney

for the premierhip thingy, you have to register & Sky allocate you a team, I got Red again, co-incidence maybe? but am struggklin to play at mo with work/family committments!!

Am defo playin for my HitSquad every monday tho & would love if you both could join in next week!!
  • Options
    WWFCBlueWWFCBlue Member Posts: 245
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Sorry missed this!! you got to enter all three comps in the relevant lobbies obviously, BUT also, put your name doewmn on DTWbandits dtd thread which is in gen poker chat from friday, I normally post it on here too !! remember to put your name followed by THS or Hitsquad!! hope his helps yopu too tierney for the premierhip thingy, you have to register & Sky allocate you a team, I got Red again, co-incidence maybe? but am struggklin to play at mo with work/family committments!! Am defo playin for my HitSquad every monday tho & would love if you both could join in next week!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Judging by the spelling, someone's been in Al's bar a bit much.... ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    LOL!! & Rushing, catchin up on a couple of threads!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well Done Squaddie MAXMAX123, Dave Ferrari, qualifies for SPT Nottingham

& Also his son Max who is Currentlly top of The Talksport SkyPoker Hitleague, 44 runners now!!
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited August 2011
    Hi guys, room for a little one? (I tell a lie - more like a big one!)

No weird initiation ceremonies I hoe? ;)

Carl
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hi guys, room for a little one? (I tell a lie - more like a big one!) No weird initiation ceremonies I hoe? ;) Carl
    Posted by luvBWFC
    YOU ARE IN!!!

NOW GO BACK ON THAT DTD THREAD & TELL THEM YOU ARE HITSQUAD FOR LIFE!!!

Heres the tornament info for anyone else who would like to join us.

GOOD RULE CHANGE TOO!! Think that will benifit some of our Cavalier Styles!!

Forum DTD Monday 29/08/2011 - - Please Read Opening Post - - News for September & Prize Change

posted at 26/8/2011 12:51 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 20/6/2009
    Last: 26/8/2011

Welcome to the Forum DTD we now have a Facebook Page Click HERE     we have 94 Members so far

Change in Scoring Format for Sept which will help New Players to the site to Join in the Fun.  

For the Month of September, I will be changing the Scoring Format to best 2 scores from 3 for the Weekly as i think New Players find it difficult  to play 3 tables at once so this will give them a chance to take part & I also think this would help us to get more newbies to play on a Monday Night so i will be doing it as a Trial run for Sept.
      Full Details will be on next weeks Thread (am tweaking)  

Month of August  Bounty Bonus!

Any player who eliminates James Hartigan from a DTD tournament will go into a draw at the end of August to win a £110 Sky Roller entry. Knock him out of more than one event pants (Have to Play all 3 Tourneys). So, if a random Deep Stack entrant knocks him out, they don't go into the draw.

New Weekly Prize Structure below based on runners playing all 3 Tourneys- - -  Last week we had 85 Runners who played all 3

50+ runners   = Fridays TSP Cassic Entry

75+ runners   = Saturdays £22 Super BH Entry

100+ runners  = Thursdays  £33 BH Entry

MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE AUGUST LEAGUE

Hi all & welcome to the Forum DTD Last Longer which takes place every Monday & as a Bonus Sky Adam has put up the Prizes (see above)

The structure is 3 Tourneys  lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm. I will be doing the updates every week now

Here's how it is going to work.

Your 3 scores are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.
    So, if you finish 1st, 5th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 5 + 92 = 98

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10

If you have any questions i will try to answer them on this thread.

RIGHT THE MONDAY AUGUST DTD LEAGUE BIT

As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show

Starting on Monday August 1st

and running for 5 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one

so thats the 1st / 8th /15th /22th & 29th August. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus

Your best 3 scores out of the 5 will be added together and an average score taken

The player who achieves the lowest average will win (see below)

100 runners – £55 Primo Seat

150 runners   – £110 Sky Roller Seat

200 runners – £220 Sunday Roller Seat

Above is based on number of different players in a Month (last month we had 108)

the rules bit.

HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Hi guys, room for a little one? (I tell a lie - more like a big one!) No weird initiation ceremonies I hoe? ;) Carl
    Posted by luvBWFC
    Welcome to THS Carl, will hopefully see you on some final tables on Mondays DTD ;) Even if you do support the wrong Wanderers!
    Ed
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Just tried the SPT semi to have an excuse to wear the THS shirt. Fair to say it's not meant to be, losing A10 v A8 and AK v AQ :/ might try the odd semi direct over the next week...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Just tried the SPT semi to have an excuse to wear the THS shirt. Fair to say it's not meant to be, losing A10 v A8 and AK v AQ :/ might try the odd semi direct over the next week...
    Posted by WWFCBlue
    UL mate!!

NEW MEMBERS ALERT!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE HITSQUAD TO.....

Alan, BENDOG40  &  Carl, luvBWFC,

try & post up your intro forms lads, & nicknames suggestion please,
    was thinking Team Trotter for Carl, is that ok ?? & Ben...hmmmm

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Only 6 squaddies so far in tonights DTD !!

please try & play if you are free Comrade Squaddies

GL
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited August 2011
    im in boss
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    im in boss
    Posted by kennybad
    n1 Ken!! bank hol all numbers are lower!!

GL Comrade
  • Options
    BENDOG40BENDOG40 Member Posts: 80
    edited August 2011
    Hi to all the squad after meeting a few at spt Cardiff how could i not apply to join.

!!HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!

1,Name...............Alan bendog40 Banks

2,SEX M/F...............[optional]not sure about this one my man b**bs are a bit on the big side but then i saw a pic of Youn-gun so i must be male

3,SANE/INSANE..........sane till the drink kicks in

4,Football Team........the famous Glasgow CELTIC (first uk team to win european cup)

5,Fav Drink, [or not]i am flexibile on this black stuff,brandy,nice malt,grolch,red wine,port etc what can i say im scottish

6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] I can dodge bullits baby(think thats been said)

7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? SOBER

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]well cardiff must be 14 to 1 as i fin 14 th dtd grand final say 50 to 1if i run good
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited August 2011
    running good in the £1 deepie
  • Options
    ajmiltonajmilton Member Posts: 1,458
    edited August 2011
    Hi to all the squad after meeting a few at spt Cardiff how could i not apply to join. !!HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!! 1,Name...............Alan bendog40 Banks 2,SEX M/F...............[optional]not sure about this one my man b**bs are a bit on the big side but then i saw a pic of Youn-gun so i must be male 3,SANE/INSANE..........sane till the drink kicks in 4,Football Team........the famous Glasgow CELTIC (first uk team to win european cup) 5,Fav Drink, [or not]i am flexibile on this black stuff,brandy,nice malt,grolch,red wine,port etc what can i say im scottish 6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] I can dodge bullits baby(think thats been said) 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? SOBER 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]well cardiff must be 14 to 1 as i fin 14 th dtd grand final say 50 to 1if i run good
    Posted by BENDOG40
    PMSL (quality)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : PMSL (quality)
    Posted by ajmilton
    you wanna fill a form out too AJ??

you more that welcome to join our HitSquad!!!

Have a read thru our thread,  & post up here. or pm me if ya want in??
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    final table on 150 deep stack and 3rd in take on tk
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    out 6th in 150 deep stack still in totk