You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2013
    Congrats Peter Ebberdon, wins a mini seat, & keeps place in HitDonk15, with LuvBWFC Carl!

All Squaddies, Friends & DTD'ers are welcome to play this Monthly league with Us every Weds!
    7.15pm, HitSquad Donk-A-Fun Open, £3.30, password 'truehitters'

MONTHLY PRIZES!

Winner recieves a Mini Main seat from Sky, TY!!!

The Two Top Squaddies Earn/Retain a HitDonk15 Spot!!

[not bad fa £3.30, Roll Up Roll Up, Come On Mum, Get ya Nana's £3.30!!!]
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited July 2013
    Isn't there another Weds this month??
    Week 5 on Andy's results sheet ?
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    Isn't there another Weds this month?? Week 5 on Andy's results sheet ?
    Posted by VespaPX

Oooooopppssss, YES Weds 31st!! ME Bad!! LOL!!!

HOLD ON PRIZES STILL TO BE WON!!!
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Oooooopppssss, YES Weds 31st!! ME Bad!! LOL!!! HOLD ON PRIZES STILL TO BE WON!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hopeless! lol :-)
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Hopeless! lol :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Alziemers!!! Only Explanation!!!!
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Stats pleae ;-) Welcome Kornelia - enjoy :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    LOL!! Comrade Kornelia is Comrade Keith's Wife!!!!!!

be careful, pmsl!!
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : LOL!! Comrade Kornelia is Comrade Keith's Wife!!!!!! be careful, pmsl!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Poker stats !!
    You've got a one track mind!
  • Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2013
    Do I only have to play 2 of the wed tourneys to reg a score? I want to get in the hit donks
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,713
    edited July 2013
    Do I only have to play 2 of the wed tourneys to reg a score? I want to get in the hit donks
    Posted by Batkin88
    Hey Batkini :) yes for this tournament you need two scores on the board. There are other ways of getting into the Hit-Donks, one of which is scoring well across a month in the Monday DTDs. Best of luck!
    edited July 2013
    TY MIKE!!

Yes!!!
    new league starts in August!! 2 spots awarded from Donk-a-fun, but other 13 spots get awarded fro Mon DTD League Finishes!!!

ALSO!!!
    I Just idea from a chat with Batkin88, Kalie!!
    She not on FB, so does not see our Squaddette Group, but she was interested in, Girl HITSQUAD stuff!!

Maybe at later Date, do you think try for a month maybe, a separate SQUADDETTE team in Mon DTD, how many would play....6?7? hmmmmm.

worth a consider??

Thoughts pls!!
    edited July 2013
    If thats what the lady wants then who am i to argue!

Good idea imo

A bit of Squadette bonding never hurt anyone.

Nice one Kalie

HITSQUAD HOTTIES !!
  • Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2013

Cheers for the support guys! I am definitely up for getting a team together but still being predominantly part of the HITSQAUD!

• RAB642RAB642 Member Posts: 417
    edited July 2013
    THE HITSQUAD LIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE ALEA IN GLASGOW ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2013  THE BUY IN WILL BE £55  AND START TIME WILL BE 1400 HOURS!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING AT THIS EVENT PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE EVENT!!! 

THIS IS AN EXCITING TIME AS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST HITSQUAD ONLY LIVE EVENT.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
  • limmy01limmy01 Member Posts: 83
    edited July 2013
    Hello THS ,    Played in my first live event on Saturday at the spt and had one of your members on the table ( uncle pat ) Was a really really  good night and had a good chat with Pat who explained about the teams and all of the spt's that go on . Would really like to be a part of your team if you are taking on . Hope to meet many more of you in the future at the next spt events ( truly hooked )

All the best jamie
    edited July 2013
    Hello THS ,    Played in my first live event on Saturday at the spt and had one of your members on the table ( uncle pat ) Was a really really  good night and had a good chat with Pat who explained about the teams and all of the spt's that go on . Would really like to be a part of your team if you are taking on . Hope to meet many more of you in the future at the next spt events ( truly hooked ) All the best jamie
    Posted by limmy01
    Hi Jamie!!!

Any Friend of Uncle Pat's,  is a friend of Mine & Hitsquads!!

He did mention You, as we were sharing room in Nottingham, pillow talk, PMSL!!!!

Even tho we are sort of closed at moment, I woulsd like to offer you Speacial Invite to Join!!

David Hitman Harvey
    HitSquad Founder & Capo!!

Hope you can play DTD Monday nites for Us if free,  see, below...
    edited July 2013
    Cheers for the support guys! I am definitely up for getting a team together but still being predominantly part of the HITSQAUD!
    Posted by Batkin88
    We already got a Squaddette Sub-Group Going Kalie, Lisa will update you!!
    We actually considering entering a Sqauddette team into DTD Mondays on back of this idea, so HitSquad coild have three teams in that, Jams, Donks, & Squadettes, up to girls if they want to do it, may trial it for a month!!
    edited July 2013
    Hello THS ,    Played in my first live event on Saturday at the spt and had one of your members on the table ( uncle pat ) Was a really really  good night and had a good chat with Pat who explained about the teams and all of the spt's that go on . Would really like to be a part of your team if you are taking on . Hope to meet many more of you in the future at the next spt events ( truly hooked ) All the best jamie
    Posted by limmy01
    CONFIRMED!!!!

Welcome new HitSquaddie limmy01, Jamie, ENJOY!!!!!

Dave H
  • GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
           Congratulations to Geldy and Pokey on their SPT cashes ,met Geldy fri  night in F an Bs and spent some time chatting with Chris , great results guys and well deserved by both . Hope its ok to post on your team thread Trev apologies if not .Just wanted to add that all your team are great sports ....even Dale !!!!! All the best guys
    Posted by Benalman

and you Squaddies scrub up ok as well. was a pleasure running into a number of you over the weekend, and for making me welcome at your F&Bs private party on Friday.
    edited July 2013
    In Response to  Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : and you Squaddies scrub up ok as well. was a pleasure running into a number of you over the weekend, and for making me welcome at your F&Bs private party on Friday.
    Posted by GELDY
    TY Mate, You were very welcome!!

Pleasure to meet many TPT & forum friends again!!!