You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Welcome to 'Team Talk' - Home of Sky Poker's Community Teams Chat!

Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
edited September 2017 in Team Talk
Not only does Sky Poker have one of the best (ok, THE best) poker community out there, but many of you have formed teams and donned t-shirts in support of your fellow players. Nothing like a good bit of poker comaraderie, hey?

We've set this part of the forum up so all of your threads and discussions around teams can be launched in here. So, if you're a TKP, TPT, THS, TCP, ETC, get on here and make some noise.

Bragging, displays of brinksmanship and bravado between the teams actively encouraged!

Let 'em rip!

Disclaimer: the usual Community Guidelines apply, so brag and goad nicely. Thanks!

Comments

• TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited August 2011
    Too slow!!!!!

Already found it...6 out of 10 must try harder...

Thanks anyways ;o)))

xx
  • HAPPYNIGE4HAPPYNIGE4 Member Posts: 327
    edited August 2011
    Hi Dave, have set up a thread for Sky Fantasy Football for all who wish to join the season of fun.
    What would be the chance of a prize for this? Maybe top team at Xmas, and top team at end of the season?
    Feel if we can push it might get a few in. 
    Do I need to post else where or is it ok on Team Talk?
    Nigel.
  • KerrnalKerrnal Member Posts: 132
    edited February 2013
    hello my name is kerrnal i was advised by steelrod that i could join tpt is thispossible thanks Kerrnal
  • ainsley107ainsley107 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2013
    hi im ainsley im a newb on this site, can u tell me how i get the password for the 5k freeroll tonight. 
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Welcome to 'Team Talk' - Home of Sky Poker's Community Teams Chat!:
    hi im ainsley im a newb on this site, can u tell me how i get the password for the 5k freeroll tonight. 
    Posted by ainsley107
    Its "Invite Only" i'm afraid -

If you have not received an email with the password, then you will not be eligable to play.
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2014
    In Lobby NOW!!!

The 'FOSP' League Holdem Tournament!!!!
    7.30pm, Weds July 2nd, £5.50.
    5000 starting chips, 1 hour late reg, Blinds 12 mins

Here is Tournie lobby description!!

""" This is an 'Open' Tournament for ALL Sky Community, All are Welcome!!
    A Monthly League will be run by The FOSP, Friends of Sky Poker Group.
    ...with added value Monthly Prizes from Sky Poker!!!
    Enjoy!!"""

Get In....[limited to 1000 runners, be quick, lol!!]

Me & PokerTrev are First to be registered...DOUBLE VALUE!!!!

GL ALL Enjoy!!

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=9560814&guid=481731be-f3a7-4723-81a1-642458b815e4

...who else will be playing????

• trevor1957trevor1957 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2015
    is this it
    edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Welcome to 'Team Talk' - Home of Sky Poker's Community Teams Chat!:
    is this it
    Posted by trevor1957
    Hi Trevor
    I have Sent you a PM
  • HOTFLUSH66HOTFLUSH66 Member Posts: 79
    edited October 2015
    Just logged back on after nearly 2 years and WOW its quiet around here nowadays? 
    Where has everyone gone POKERTREV?
    edited October 2015
    Just logged back on after nearly 2 years and WOW its quiet around here nowadays?  Where has everyone gone POKERTREV?
    Posted by HOTFLUSH66
    Its a long story & a lot of water has passed under the bridge :)

Nice to see you back anyway....Team 51 member if I remember correctly?

• HOTFLUSH66HOTFLUSH66 Member Posts: 79
    edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Welcome to 'Team Talk' - Home of Sky Poker's Community Teams Chat! : Its a long story & a lot of water has passed under the bridge :) Nice to see you back anyway....Team 51 member if I remember correctly?  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    You got it in one. 
    I have had a good look around and have seen only a couple of fellow 51ers.
    Had a nice long break from poker, now im back to try my luck :)
  • WkdHalibutWkdHalibut Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    Evening Ladies & Gents

I apologise if I am in the wrong section completely,hopfully a Mod can move it if I am.I was going to post in the Pick Me thread but it has been closed.

I'm Stephen a 33 year old living in the UK.I play both online and live and my true love being honest is Live. I was hoping to perhaps join a team,I dont know how it works or what it entails but another forum I am part of said to join up here.I'd love to join a team that especially perhaps goes to live events,possibly plays APATs etc,Im not even sure if any of your teams do.

Anyway I'm rambling a bit now.

If any teams need members or do have good live event meets,drop me a PM please or on here,I'm sure I'll find the reply eventually :)

edited November 2015
    Evening Ladies & Gents I apologise if I am in the wrong section completely,hopfully a Mod can move it if I am.I was going to post in the Pick Me thread but it has been closed. I'm Stephen a 33 year old living in the UK.I play both online and live and my true love being honest is Live. I was hoping to perhaps join a team,I dont know how it works or what it entails but another forum I am part of said to join up here.I'd love to join a team that especially perhaps goes to live events,possibly plays APATs etc,Im not even sure if any of your teams do. Anyway I'm rambling a bit now. If any teams need members or do have good live event meets,drop me a PM please or on here,I'm sure I'll find the reply eventually :)
    Posted by WkdHalibut
    Hi Stephen.
    I have copy & pasted this in the THS Team Hit Squad thread as I know they do a lot of the APAT stuff.

If they don't snap you up just let me know

Regards
    Pokertrev (Captain - Team Poker Titans)