You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    So sorry to hear the news.
    Thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time Trev.
  • Options
    Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    Has anyone got @flashjonny's phone number? as Trev is trying to get hold of him. Please send me a pm if anyone has thanks.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163

Has anyone got @flashjonny's phone number? as Trev is trying to get hold of him. Please send me a pm if anyone has thanks.

He's playing TPT game tonight.....( I forgot it was on AGAIN) and also £1000 bounty Hunter
    i did tell him in CHATbox but he didn't reply
  • Options
    KEITH1960KEITH1960 Member Posts: 441
    HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY MUM WE NEARLY LOST HER A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO SHE PULLED THROUGH AND SHE IS AT HOME NOW DOING OK SORRY TO HERE ABOUT TREVS DAD MEET HIM LAST YEAR IN BLACKPOOL THOUGHT ARE WITH TREV AND FAMILY
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    be strong trev
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    Sorry Trev but irishrose is going great in the spt at Manchester can your team rail her love to you trish aka paige xxx
  • Options
    mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    Very well played Rose at the SPT. A fantastic effort.

A fun day of poker for me on the Friday. For a few hours I had Rose, Essexphil, StayorGo and Railtard all on the same table. Nice to catch up with a few other familiar faces too.

Cheers

Mattp
  • Options
    mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    Thanks to Angel for the support on Friday. Live railing skills to rival your online prowess!
  • Options
    mattprawn said:

Thanks to Angel for the support on Friday. Live railing skills to rival your online prowess!

Lol Thanks Matty, was great to see you as always. Got back at 8.30 am Monday morning after not getting to bed till 3 am having to drop a certain person somewhere very early in the morning! Slept the day away with no kids. Was fantastic to see everyone again as always. Even though was on the rail I still had a cracking time. You see to me poker is just fun. I'm not that good at it and I went deeper and lasted longer than I ever have done in any tourney. Level 8 from the start. Happy with that, small goals and will keep going. One day I know I will cash. But to me poker is more of the social side of it and having fun. Well done to everyone who played and sid and rose who cashed. Onwards and upwards. Love to all D. Angel x
  • Options
    KEITH1960 said:

HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY MUM WE NEARLY LOST HER A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO SHE PULLED THROUGH AND SHE IS AT HOME NOW DOING OK SORRY TO HERE ABOUT TREVS DAD MEET HIM LAST YEAR IN BLACKPOOL THOUGHT ARE WITH TREV AND FAMILY

Sorry.to hear about your mum Keith. Hope she is on the mend now. Xx
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    Thank you for the condolences guys. It's been a tough time. I will be away most weekends helping mum for a while whilst things settle a bit. Miss being on the tables with you lot, but hopefully be back soon. Good luck on the tables all xxx
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Give your mum a big hug from me and Myles when your ready we will get something sorted for summer poker game.
  • Options
    saulgond29saulgond29 Member Posts: 15
    Hi, Trev's Mom here. I would like to thank you for the card and all for your kind sympathies.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you when you come to Blackpool.
    Special thanks to Donna for being here.
  • Options
    Hope to see you again soon @saulgond29 <3 if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know. xxxx
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    am open to sugestions on blackpool but want to do notingham 1st will be playing tpt game wednesday
  • Options
    riverat78riverat78 Member Posts: 8
    Is it possible to join TPT for tonight's headhunter? Looks fun!
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    Hello all, been away a while as most of you know on my annual trip. Sorry to hear about your dad Trev, he was a fantastic bloke and a good friend to me and the bookies. I Will miss him loads. I will , as always be up for a meet, business permitting, look forward to seeing you all soon.

Much love to all

Craig
  • Options
    WHEELS7161WHEELS7161 Member Posts: 343
    TPT game is in the lobby for weds night 8pm
  • Options
    What about 1st weekend in June for our annual meet up?
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Not good for me On holiday 1st week in June Donna.