You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cannot see whole chat-box?

chrissy_gchrissy_g Member Posts: 10
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice

I am using a netbook(msi U135DX) but am unable to see bottom half of chat-box.I have tried to drag page up but does not respond.Changing zoom level only increases or decreases what is visible anyway.
                     Is there anything i have to do reveal lower half of chat-box,or am i stuck with it ? I have enabled large chat window but still cannot set for "chat only" etc.

Hope someone can work out what i'm on about,thank you.

Christine x        

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2011
    Try this to move the table about.

Make the table the active window by clicking on it in the taskbar at the bottom.

Press this keyboard combination:  Alt+Space     (i.e. hold down the alt key and press space once)

Press M

then use the arrow keys to move the window about.

When it is where you want it press the left mouse button.

• chrissy_gchrissy_g Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Cannot see whole chat-box?:
    Try this to move the table about. Make the table the active window by clicking on it in the taskbar at the bottom. Press this keyboard combination:  Alt+Space     (i.e. hold down the alt key and press space once) Press M then use the arrow keys to move the window about. When it is where you want it press the left mouse button.
    Posted by Machka
    Have done that Machka,but table just moves around the screen with bottom portion still missing.
              Thanks for replying

Christine x
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2011
    Ah, I see your problem.  Your screen size is 1024 x 600.  A standard table on the download client is 638 pixels high so it's those 38 pixels you're missing.  There isn't a simple solution for this.