You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s?

DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Exactly what it says in the title. I can post on other forums but when i select the text area on the skypoker forum my keyboard doesnt appear on the screen so i cant type anything. I can log in and search for players etc but cant post on the forum. Its quite annoying, anyone got a solution? Am i just thick?

Comments

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s?:
    Exactly what it says in the title. I can post on other forums but when i select the text area on the skypoker forum my keyboard doesnt appear on the screen so i cant type anything. I can log in and search for players etc but cant post on the forum. Its quite annoying, anyone got a solution? Am i just thick?
    Posted by DrSharp
    I got a samsung and have the same problems, could it be something to do with the platform on the phone not being compatible.

Great phone though, better than an iphone imo.
  • TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited August 2011
    Same problem on the iphone...

xx
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2011
    The problem is the forum software uses a Flash client for posting in threads. 

Not many, if any, phones support the full Flash client needed to post.
  • hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s?:
    The problem is the forum software uses a Flash client for posting in threads.  Not many, if any, phones support the full Flash client needed to post.
    Posted by Machka

heres a novel thought , use  a  computer  for the internet , and a fone  for making calls  with ..............u wudnt use a tumble dryer as a toilet  wud u ? 
  • DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited August 2011
    Cheers Machka, just wondered if it was my end or not.
  • JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s?:
    Posted by DrSharp
    Hi Dr sharp just wondering do you play sky poker on the galaxy? I have tried but its either to small in portrate and in landscap i cant see the buttons

• DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s?:
    In Response to Why cant i post on forum with my samsung galaxy s? : Hi Dr sharp just wondering do you play sky poker on the galaxy? I have tried but its either to small in portrate and in landscap i cant see the buttons
    Posted by JONONZIE
    No i havent mate. For the same reasons as you say.