You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My new team

MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
edited August 2011 in Team Talk
Just wanted to say a quick Hi to everybody and looking forward to being part of the team. I like the banter and look forward to spesking to you all at the tables.

All tips on my play when you see me is always welcome!

Have fun and lets win this!

ooops sorry posted this in wrong section!

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2011
    In Response to My new team:
    Just wanted to say a quick Hi to everybody and looking forward to being part of the team. I like the banter and look forward to spesking to you all at the tables. All tips on my play when you see me is always welcome! Have fun and lets win this! ooops sorry posted this in wrong section!
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Welcome aboard MRBURNS
    I'm sure your fellow team mates will give you all the advice you need. Multitabling Mondays is always a tough one (Especially if your still in all 3) but its great fun and when it gets towards the business end of each tourny the banter is great.

Lets hope you make it there on your first outing lol.

Best of Luck.

TPT Take it as RED (Well the top of the league table usually is)
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited August 2011
    Welcome aboard Mr Burns, and good luck in the madhouse of the DTD on Monday.
  • Options
    Quietly1Quietly1 Member Posts: 213
    edited August 2011
    Alas a dear soul departs to foriegn parts - so long - farewell MRBURNS4 :-((

:-)) GL
  • Options
    MRBURNS4MRBURNS4 Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2011
    Arr Quietly1 I am still the same lol I am sure you will still speak to me!

In Response to Re: My new team:
    Alas a dear soul departs to foriegn parts - so long - farewell MRBURNS4 :-((  :-)) GL
    Posted by Quietly1