You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

[software fault] HU SNG - button does not rotate if rematch

FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Just had 18 rematches with the same guy in HU SNG's. He started EVERY match with the dealer button. Now he's either very lucky or there's a fault with the software...

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited August 2011
    Hi,

We shall look into this for you.
    Can i just ask, who first opted for the rematch on each occasion? was it the same person everytime?

thanks
    Lee
  • FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
    edited August 2011
    Hi Lee.

I did speak to C.S. about it via the chat thingy-ma-jig and they were going to pass it on. We were both clicking rematch straight away, so it was pretty much 50/50.

These are Turbo HU SNG's so whoever gets the button does have an advantage. As such, if a player gets the button on the first hand of EVERY game, then it is obviously an unfair game.

I should probably point out that I was using the Web version of the software, although that shouldn't affect how the server processes the game logic.
    edited August 2011
    Any news??
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited August 2011
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
    The rematch copies the previous SnG in all aspects, and it would appear the button and seat position is included also.

We agree that this functionality could be improved upon by insuring that the dealer button and seat position are randomised on every rematch. We are going to look into the possibility of getting this changed.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and as a gesture of goodwill i have entered you in tonight's 'Thews at 10' tournament free of charge.
    If you are unable to play, let me know and we can look at something else.

Regards
    Lee
  • sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: [software fault] HU SNG - button does not rotate if rematch:
    Hi, Sorry for the delay. The rematch copies the previous SnG in all aspects, and it would appear the button and seat position is included also. We agree that this functionality could be improved upon by insuring that the dealer button and seat position are randomised on every rematch. We are going to look into the possibility of getting this changed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and as a gesture of goodwill i have entered you in tonight's 'Thews at 10' tournament free of charge. If you are unable to play, let me know and we can look at something else. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee

how bout a gesture of goodwill for me aswell please :-P
    edited August 2011
    We agree that this functionality could be improved upon by insuring that the dealer button and seat position are randomised on every rematch.
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Randomised or rotated? I would of thought it would be more fair to simply swap positions every rematch?

You have PM.