You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

How to close an account?

JugzJugz Member Posts: 5
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi

Could someone advise how to close my account please, without paying to call CS? I was informed by CS ealier that my account is threatening to be closed with no real explanaition.
As i understand it is because i requested a refund following the BH sat crashing on me earlier and as i have received one refund before (a few weeks ago) for the same issue, then i cannot ask for another...wasnt told this at the time.

The crashing always seems to last until im on or near blind, to be let back in and be shorter than BB stack....wierd huh!

I have only asked for a refund on a £11 MTT (which was done) and the £4.80 satellite tourney today, that have crashed, i could understand their point if i asked everytime they crashed, but i havent! I have swallowed a few as didnt see the point in asking for a couple of quid.

Its not my internet connection either, as i am happily chatting on Facebook or searching Google while waiting for the crashed tables to reconnect!

The CS rep i spoke to just now was less than helpful, saying he would close my account there and then, but i was still in a MTT.

I have now withdrawn my cash, and ready to close. Id prefer to play on sites where customer service actually explains why these notes are made against you, and not just reply with "nothing i can do".

Good luck to you all

Thanks

K