You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

download & instant play probs

yoyoyoyo Member Posts: 642
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
hi,

2 problems, related, any help on either appreciated!

the downloaded version of skypoker doesn't work on my laptop...have tried re-installing, disabling anti-virus etc but no joy.

no problem i thought, i'll use the instant play; i reg'd for the 8pm comp but table never popped up despite being able to hear all the table sounds.

prob doesn't help that i'm a total technophobe...

Comments

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited August 2011
    In Response to download & instant play probs:
    hi, 2 problems, related, any help on either appreciated! the downloaded version of skypoker doesn't work on my laptop...have tried re-installing, disabling anti-virus etc but no joy. no problem i thought, i'll use the instant play; i reg'd for the 8pm comp but table never popped up despite being able to hear all the table sounds. prob doesn't help that i'm a total technophobe...
    Posted by yoyo
    Hi Julian, sorry I cant help but i would have thought a sky poker pro would have dedicated support!
  • yoyoyoyo Member Posts: 642
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: download & instant play probs:
    In Response to download & instant play probs : Hi Julian, sorry I cant help but i would have thought a sky poker pro would have dedicated support!
    Posted by ACEGOONER

yeah that's what i thought but a 5 min conversation with tikay only confused me further...

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: download & instant play probs : yeah that's what i thought but a 5 min conversation with tikay only confused me further...
    Posted by yoyo
    I knew sky where on a budget but didnt think things where this bad......
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2011
    In Response to download & instant play probs:
    hi, 2 problems, related, any help on either appreciated! the downloaded version of skypoker doesn't work on my laptop...have tried re-installing, disabling anti-virus etc but no joy. no problem i thought, i'll use the instant play; i reg'd for the 8pm comp but table never popped up despite being able to hear all the table sounds. prob doesn't help that i'm a total technophobe...
    Posted by yoyo
    Do you use your laptop with an additional monitor by any chance?  Sounds like the window might be popping up by not on the visible screen!

What error do you get on the download version?
    edited August 2011
    hey machka,

no just a single screen

& when i try to fire up the downloaded version i get the initial small blue box, it says initialising & just hangs

think i'll bend blandies ear about it later...
    edited August 2011
    hey machka, no just a single screen & when i try to fire up the downloaded version i get the initial small blue box, it says initialising & just hangs think i'll bend blandies ear about it later...
    Posted by yoyo
    Blandie's off on his hols for a week I think, might be worth dropping Sky_Adam a PM.

I'd suggest putting the subject of: Do You Know Who I Am?

lol
    edited August 2011
    tx chap...got the instant play sorted so could be worse!

cu in a couple of weeks no doubt ))
    edited August 2011
    tx chap...got the instant play sorted so could be worse! cu in a couple of weeks no doubt ))
    Posted by yoyo
    Yep, see you on the Friday night final table. ;-)