You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

[web browser client] STT's slow to start up??

FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
For a few weeks now, I've noticed that sometimes the STT tournies are slow to start from the lobby. I play almost exclusively HU SNG's and quite a few times the game hasn't popped up until around 30+ seconds into the game, by which time my opponent has nicked a few of my chips and taken the lead. Also, if the game window closes or crashes unexpectedly, it doesn't reload until I go to My Sky Poker > My Tables and launch it manually.

That reminds me of another minor problem...when I register for a new STT via the popup at the end of a game, after going through the process I get a window saying something like "Registration Successful" with a blue OK button. If I have other game windows open and leave the window to timeout and close itself, sometimes it closes all the other games as well. To re-open them, I have to manually reload the games as stated above.

I have a solid 9Mb internet connection, so Sky Poker is fine *most* of the time during game play. It's just those little niggles that make it less enjoyable.