You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

kaspersky

VINEY73VINEY73 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2011 in Community Help & Advice
does any1 else have problems  wiv kaspersky internet security whilst playing on sky poker? when kaspersky runs updates my sky poker freezes(about every 2 hours). any ideas how to stop this happening wld be much appreciated as it dosent happen on any other poker sites ive played on.

Comments

• POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2011
    In Response to kaspersky:
    does any1 else have problems  wiv kaspersky internet security whilst playing on sky poker? when kaspersky runs updates my sky poker freezes(about every 2 hours). any ideas how to stop this happening wld be much appreciated as it dosent happen on any other poker sites ive played on.
    Posted by VINEY73
    Hi Viney.
    Updates in Kaspersky are usually set to run every 1 - 2 hours. You can set it to.....
      Automatically Manually By schedule

I would suggest you change the settings to a more suitable time 4 - 5 hours etc. This can be don by following the instructions below.

In order to configure the update task, perform the following actions:

1. Open the main application window
    2. Click Settings in the right upper part of the main application window
    3. On the upper left hand part of the window, select Update
    4. Click on the Run mode button
    5. On the Update window in the Run mode tab, select the update task startup mode in the Schedule section.
      • Automatically
      • Manually
      • By schedule. If the By schedule option is selected, create the schedule.
    6. Click the OK button
    7. Click OK in the Settings window
    8. Close the main application window 

Good Luck
    Pokertrev.

• VINEY73VINEY73 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2011
    cheers trev ill try that
    Response to Re: kaspersky:
    In Response to kaspersky : Hi Viney. Updates in Kaspersky are usually set to run every 1 - 2 hours. You can set it to.....   Automatically Manually By schedule I would suggest you change the settings to a more suitable time 4 - 5 hours etc. This can be don by following the instructions below. In order to configure the update task, perform the following actions: Open the main application window Click Settings in the right upper part of the main application window On the upper left hand part of the window, select Update Click on the Run mode button On the  Update window in the Run mode tab, select the update task startup mode in the Schedule section. Automatically Manually By schedule.  If the By schedule option is selected, create the schedule. Click the OK button Click OK in the Settings window Close the main application window  Good Luck Pokertrev.
    Posted by POKERTREV
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2011
    yeah if you set it to update to a schedule when you know you're not going to be playing you will be ok.