You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Avata" the real u!!

BULLBULL Member Posts: 55
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
would u like to see the real me ? Aka "bull" or anyone ur playing.. i think seeing the the real poker player would be gr8.   intrested ?help me gett sky to try it out"regards bull " (shaun)..:)

Comments

• Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    People been asking for a while and dont worry bull we can all you see ok in here :)

Im a shadow avatar which means im either James Bond or the Milk Tray man ,which means im a sexy hunk.. right?
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009
    lol that would make me some sort of mafia boss lol
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Avata" the real u!!:
    would u like to see the real me ? Aka "bull" or anyone ur playing.. i think seeing the the real poker player would be gr8.   intrested ?help me gett sky to try it out"regards bull " (shaun)..:)
    Posted by BULL
    Hmm, you're pretty ugly. I don't think I want to look at that when I'm on the forum or at the table :-p lol

<--- Now me on the other hand ... Women - form a queue :)
  • Options
    beaujolaisbeaujolais Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Avata" the real u!!:
    In Response to Avata" the real u!! : Hmm, you're pretty ugly. I don't think I want to look at that when I'm on the forum or at the table :-p lol <--- Now me on the other hand ... Women - form a queue :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    ill start your queue off nosey
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2009
    Well hellooo :-D
  • Options
    BULLBULL Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Avata" the real u!!:
    In Response to Avata" the real u!! : Hmm, you're pretty ugly. I don't think I want to look at that when I'm on the forum or at the table :-p lol <--- Now me on the other hand ... Women - form a queue :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    perfect girl'sperfect!!!!!