You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Player notes not working

Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
edited October 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Playing download version,

Recently have encountered problems when trying to take notes on players at the table.
This only seems to affect one player out of five opponents on a six handed table.
The notes window just says loading, latest STT 5032427, player blue-eyesx.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Comments

• Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2011
    Hi Red_King,

We think we know what the problem is here - it appears to be the hyphen in that players alias which is causing some problems with recording of notes,

We're working on a fix at the moment which we aim to put live on wednesday this week.

Apologies for the inconvenience whilst we get this resolved - thanks for bringing it to our attention

Sky Poker Team 
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited September 2011
    Hi,

This issue is now fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards
    Lee
  • Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Player notes not working:
    Hi, This issue is now fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Somethings's still wrong, twice today when I have clicked on my notes of someone the box has came up empty and then disappears as if I had never written anything at all.
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited September 2011
    Hi,

We need more info here if we are to investigate.
    Can you please contact custome care with details of aliases you are making notes on, dates and times etc..

thanks
    Lee
  • Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Player notes not working:
    Hi, We need more info here if we are to investigate. Can you please contact custome care with details of aliases you are making notes on, dates and times etc.. thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    I'll try to next time it happens, but it has only happened twice so far.
  • step7step7 Member Posts: 298
    edited October 2011
    I have had similar issues to notes note appearing. Sometimes when notes go passed one page worth (in the note window) they become truncated as if additional lines of notes just haven't saved. I know notes can run to dozens of lines (if not hundreds) so why are my notes after about 8 lines worth sometimes lost? This is a really tiresome issue as it means i have to constantly check my notes have saved correctly and reneter if not as well as trying to play poker!!
  • CrazyBen23CrazyBen23 Member Posts: 865
    edited September 2011
    The software of whatever for player notes constantly breaks, you cant click halfway threw a line sure theres smth else but cant think atm, its been like it for the last 6months, sometimes it goes and comes bk

sigh
  • step7step7 Member Posts: 298
    edited October 2011
    Still having major issues with notes!!

Using downloaded version problems:
    Note sytem just not working at all on occassion - click on player, no notes appear!!
    Notes disappearing (Yes I did click save after entering note!!)
    Notes being truncated, last lines of notes disappearing.

This is severly disrupting my playing enjoyment at Sky Poker - please, please sort it out. Notes are one of the fundamentals of a Poker site so why are Sky having so much trouble with this??