You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Community access from the Download Client - FTAO Any Tech guy or Machka....

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Found this bloke talking to himself in the corner of the Bar. I gave him a free drink but I can not help with this. Over to you guys.....

Re: AL's BARposted at 5/9/2011 1:32 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
goldenb238 Posts: 75
First: 17/8/2010
Last: 5/9/2011  question for machka . hi aron  im having problems opening up community theread on my downloaded version of sky poker iv uninstalled it and reinstallled it several times with no sucsess . i can open it up on the browser version . is there somthing on my laptop blocking this  any advice would be apprieciated cheers

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2011
    I PM'd him a reply earlier tonight.  I guess I can repeat it here in case Sky Poker have a different opinion on the problem...

Hi,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong.  Originally when they released the download client the community did open within the download client.  But it wasn't really useable.

They changed it a while ago so that when you click community it should open the community pages in your browser anyway.  When I click it it opens the community pages in Firefox.

I would just stick to using the community through a browser, I think everyone does.

Aaron

[also renamed the subject Alan so it contains something useful :-) ]