You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

cash for points

jackwolfjackwolf Member Posts: 16
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Twice i have qualified for cash for points after applying through the points code in the month of july i got 1800 ish points and should of got £15 but got nothing so put code in again and last month i got 876 points and should of got £5 but nothing again am i missing something,i would apreaciate any advice on this.

Comments

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited September 2011
    In Response to cash for points:
    Twice i have qualified for cash for points after applying through the points code in the month of july i got 1800 ish points and should of got £15 but got nothing so put code in again and last month i got 876 points and should of got £5 but nothing again am i missing something,i would apreaciate any advice on this.
    Posted by jackwolf
    i believe it's paid on 5th working day of month....which would be tomorrow the 7th i think.
  • jackwolfjackwolf Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cash for points:
    In Response to cash for points : i believe it's paid on 5th working day of month....which would be tomorrow the 7th i think.
    Posted by splashies
    that's great thaks must of misread it and assumed the 5th
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cash for points:
    In Response to Re: cash for points : that's great thaks must of misread it and assumed the 5th
    Posted by jackwolf
    It's also not always easy to see in the My Account page.  You normally have to do an advanced search and you'll see it as a manual adjustment.