You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

help

hitem14hitem14 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
as a 75 year old newcomer  please tell me how to chat when at a table and also can anyone give me a list of all the jargon, ie, lol, jb etc.

many thanks

hitem 14

Comments

• Mod_MachkaMod_Machka Member Posts: 60
    edited September 2011
    Hi hitem14, Welcome to the forum, hopefully this will guide you through using chat on Sky Poker.

When you first load a table you'll probably see a window like this:

Click on it to enlarge it. 

If you then click where it says "Summary & Chat" you'll see the small chat box. 

This is pretty rubbish to use so do the following to get a much larger chat box.

In the top left of the window (as shown above) click "Options" and then click "Enable large chat window" so it is ticked. 

Then click "Save My Settings" just below this. 

The chat window will then move to the right of the table and be the full height of the poker table.

Finally as shown above do the following:

1. Click where you see it says "Full Detail" and change that to "Summary & Chat".

2. Type whatever you want into the chat box.

3. You'll see the chat conversation in the box above.

Hope that helps.  Any queries let me know.

• hitem14hitem14 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    In Response to help:
    as a 75 year old newcomer  please tell me how to chat when at a table and also can anyone give me a list of all the jargon, ie, lol, jb etc. many thanks  hitem 14
    Posted by hitem14
    modmachka, thanks for post, but no picture showing,
    hitem14
  • Mod_MachkaMod_Machka Member Posts: 60
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: help:
    In Response to help : modmachka, thanks for post, but no picture showing, hitem14
    Posted by hitem14
    Might take a few minutes to appear.  Try holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard and pressing the F5 key once, it may make them appear.

Also you asked about poker acronyms / abbreviations.  There is a really good list here: Poker Strategy: Abbreviations.
  • hitem14hitem14 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    In Response to help : modmachka, thanks for post, but no picture showing, hitem14
    Posted by hitem14
    Mod Machka  OK Got it Many thanks for info
    Hitem14
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: help : Mod Machka  OK Got it Many thanks for info Hitem14
    Posted by hitem14
    No problem.