You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Take on tikay

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

Yes here is your chance to play the legend that is Tony tikay Kendall, use the player search to find him, he uses the alias Tikay10

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited October 2009

Thanks for thaty Barry, last night's Take-on-Tikay had not been promoted, & initially, we were a bit short of players, but after your Post, a few arrived, & then the domino effect came into force, & we soon had 2 full 10 Seater Tables on the go.

After my "shift" ended, at 10pm, the newly-formed DYM Club convened, & we played "fun" DYM's back-to-back for a few hours. I busted Lisa good & proper, too. ;)

Any night I'm playing Online, I'm always up for some DYM action - at ANY Buy-In Level - after my Tourneys, or PTP/DYM Shift, finishes. Just come find me in the ChatBox.
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Glad you enjoyed em Tikay.

Still smarting a bit here.

The quality of the poker was truely amazing and goes to prove what this site is really capable of.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Take on tikay:
    Glad you enjoyed em Tikay. Still smarting a bit here. The quality of the poker was truely amazing and goes to prove what this site is really capable of.
    Posted by Hale72
    You ran very bad last night Hale - on another night, you'd have cashed in all three. Sometimes poker can be very cruel, & unfair.

The standard of play was pretty hot, mind, all the DYM's went to at least 800-1,600, which is going some, with only 12,000 Chips in play!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for thaty Barry, last night's Take-on-Tikay had not been promoted, & initially, we were a bit short of players, but after your Post, a few arrived, & then the domino effect came into force, & we soon had 2 full 10 Seater Tables on the go. After my "shift" ended, at 10pm, the newly-formed DYM Club convened, & we played "fun" DYM's back-to-back for a few hours. I busted Lisa good & proper, too. ;) Any night I'm playing Online, I'm always up for some DYM action - at ANY Buy-In Level - after my Tourneys, or PTP/DYM Shift, finishes. Just come find me in the ChatBox.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

It was not a problem and glad it helped, I am just surprised I thought of it so quickly, usually takes me over an hour before the penny drops :)
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Take on tikay : Hi tikay It was not a problem and glad it helped, I am just surprised I thought of it so quickly, usually takes me over an hour before the penny drops :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Acebarry, you should be Tikay's agent! Noticed last night Tikay sitting all alone on the table and you had the post up in under a minute after you mentioned it in the chatbox.

Take a bow sir!
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Ross, that Barry is a Legend, he really is.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ross, that Barry is a Legend, he really is.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi

I just see myslef as a little cog in a big wheel that likes to help to keep things turning in this wonderful community :) and stick his oar in....... er help where I can :)
  • Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited October 2009
    Tikay are you playing tonight? I haven't had the chance to give you a bad beat yet but looking forward to it lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Tikay are you playing tonight? I haven't had the chance to give you a bad beat yet but looking forward to it lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    As Play The Presenter, or Take-On-Tikay, no, I'm having a night off tonight.

But I'll be on the Site on my own account - tikay1 - playing the 7pm & 7.30 pm Deepies, the 9pm Main, & after that, maybe a bunch of DYM's if anyone is up for them.