You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

new player bonus PLAYER 150

ArchangelArchangel Member Posts: 169
edited October 2009 in Community Suggestions
I've been here over 72hr and still havent got my new player bonus of £1 £50 £150.  Ive been here over a week and the player150 bonus hasnt gone in.  I'm hitting a wall with the emails to helpskypoker.  

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hey there Archangel,

i'm sorry to hear of your issue, i'll chase this one up for you and see if i can get to the bottom of the problem.

i will be in touch via private messaging.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hey there,

your bonus has now been credited and will be in your account.

sorry for any inconvenience during the wait!

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009

Rich ive been on the site for over a month and never recieved a welcome bonus.

Dont know if i done anything wrong signing up. If you wouldnt mind looking into it, i just thought maybe it was random selection or something, until i seen this topic lol.

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    To qualify for the welcome bonus, I thin, but can't quite remember, that you need to get 375 poker points in the first month.

At 30p this equates to 375 dym's.

Very tough going in a month. But it is possible.

For some reason you also have to have your settings switched on to receive emails.

Don't worry, when i started, I never earned enough points for anything either. Just the way it goes.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: new player bonus PLAYER 150:
    Rich ive been on the site for over a month and never recieved a welcome bonus. Dont know if i done anything wrong signing up. If you wouldnt mind looking into it, i just thought maybe it was random selection or something, until i seen this topic lol.
    Posted by The_Don90
    hey,

let me chase this one up for you too. i'll let you know the progress.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009
    ok thanks all, although i think Hales longic may be right i dont think i have gained 375 points lols
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    To qualify for the welcome bonus, you need to get 375 poker points in the first month. At 30p this equates to 375 dym's. Very tough going in a month. But it is possible. For some reason you also have to have your settings switched on to receive emails. Don't worry, when i started, I never earned enough points for anything either. Just the way it goes.
    Posted by Hale72

It says the wlecome bonus starts at a 150 points for £10, 375 for £25 ect.  Maybe that was the old promtion you are talking about but its up on sky poker home page.  So there is no mistake I checked twice lol. 
      good luck on the tables and all the best
      Mary
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hey there, your bonus has now been credited and will be in your account. sorry for any inconvenience during the wait! all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Thank you for your help Rich
                                        Mary

• Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009
    I've been here for 2 or 3 years rich and the bonus still hasn't been paid into my account? any chance you can sort that one out for me :) lol
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to new player bonus PLAYER 150:
    I've been here over 72hr and still havent got my new player bonus of £1 £50 £150.  Ive been here over a week and the player150 bonus hasnt gone in.  I'm hitting a wall with the emails to helpskypoker.  
    Posted by Archangel
    ha ha the way you vilified haley you get your just desserts lol hope its £1