You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

running slow

ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
is anyone else finding that both the downable client and the browser is running very slow here today?

cba to post in technical because no-one looks there

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited September 2011
    Saw earlier that DOHHHHHHHHHHHH can't get on the site at all.

Can't say i've tried as of yet.
  • Ploppy33Ploppy33 Member Posts: 721
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: running slow:
    Saw earlier that DOHHHHHHHHHHHH can't get on the site at all. Can't say i've tried as of yet.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Is that a bad thing?
  • ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited September 2011
    yeah the download wasn't working for me at all a few hours ago, still lagging pretty badly
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited September 2011
    it was ok this morning up till 1pm when i stopped, was only 2/3 tables mind.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited September 2011
    Seems fine for me.
  • ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited September 2011
    Thats what happens when you try and play sky poker on a commodore 64!
  • AMYBRAMYBR Member Posts: 3,432
    edited September 2011
    Lol, figured that despite your disclaimer this was destined to be moved :)
    edited September 2011
    Lol, figured that despite your disclaimer this was destined to be moved :)
    Posted by AMYBR
    lol u gotta love the busy bodies ;)
  • freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited September 2011
    Just me having problems today?
    Download wont load and browser when on sky also running very slow.
  • RubixCubeRubixCube Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2011
    Not just me then. 

Sites running really slow for me & i'm having trouble launching tables, missed 1st level on 2 tables trying to get them to load up. 
    edited September 2011
    Just been on live chat and told them i cant load the download, they said use the web version.  So helpful.
    For some reason the download has now worked, not playing till 8ish so hope its all running well by then.
  • luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited September 2011
    major speed issues for me
  • luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited September 2011
    Back from 5 - 0 thrashing by Utd. At least the site is working OK now!
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited September 2011

Ive been having probz with the download and even just loading the home page/navigating the forum all weekend.

Have to refresh the page 4/5 times sometimes just to load a thread up.

Sux.
    edited September 2011
    Ive been having probz with the download and even just loading the home page/navigating the forum all weekend. Have to refresh the page 4/5 times sometimes just to load a thread up. Sux.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    yeah same, customer services did give me a £5 goodwill gesture though lol
    edited September 2011
    This is unreal, cant be my internet as everything (e,mail) runs quick.  Took me 10mins to get to this thread.
    Download is not working at all now.
    I uninstall skypoker today and reinstalled it but still having problems, kept getting a pop up saying "gateway error", had 10 tables running (slowly) and could not click on my account, kept getting a blank page.
    Please sort it sky sooooooooo tilting.
    edited September 2011
    yeah i'm so annoyed right now, it took me abour half an hour to log in, eventually manage it, but now most of my tables are taking longer than 30 seconds to load so i keep losing my place on the waiting lists.

it's very frustrating that sky can never accept responsibility for technical issues that are blatantly their fault. my isp doen't selectively choose a certain website to run slow whilst letting all others run at normal speed, it doesn't cause a programme on my laptop to cease to load and it certainly doesn't make stupid gateway error time-out thingies keep popping up.

edit: the first time i tried posted this the page timed out and i lost all my text, but luckily i had anticipated more glitches and had copied my post before submitting it. i despair.
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2011
    yeah i'm so annoyed right now, it took me abour half an hour to log in, eventually manage it, but now most of my tables are taking longer than 30 seconds to load so i keep losing my place on the waiting lists. it's very frustrating that sky can never accept responsibility for technical issues that are blatantly their fault. my isp doen't selectively choose a certain website to run slow whilst letting all others run at normal speed, it doesn't cause a programme on my laptop to cease to load and it certainly doesn't make stupid gateway error time-out thingies keep popping up. edit: the first time i tried posted this the page timed out and i lost all my text, but luckily i had anticipated more glitches and had copied my post before submitting it. i despair.
    Posted by yb
    Freechips , yb i have had the EXACT issues that you have both stated and i feel 100% the same as you do.

PS i loved ure comment about busybodies ;)) xxx
  • zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited September 2011

i love not being able to play 500nl games that are running cause of this bs terrible lag or attempting to play hu then timing out on a turn in a 3bet pot completely f'ing up the hand whilst having no hand histories unavailable.

4days and no fix? wtf is going on... beyond a joke
  • Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2011
    To avoid having multiple threads from the same users which makes it difficult to discuss and update we're closing this and any correspondence can be made here: