You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Strictly come dancing

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
edited October 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Never watched it before but the presenter of the One Show Alex Jones at 15/2 waas to good to turn down

She,ll cruise to the last few and with her already popularity with the BBC viewers that price can only go one way

£12 Alex Jones  15/2
£5  Anita Dobson  35/1    - My dark horse as she can actually dance

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Don,t know if anyonmes following this one , but missed out on first evictee

Unlike the X-factor and Big brother they dont throw lods od twists in and when you look at the other celebs they are propper celebs/ not just reality stars.

But what is edwina Currie famous for apart from being a normal politician

1/ Giving ppl a major scare over eating eggs

2/ Having it away with John Major

As well as not being able to dance i couldn,t see anyone picking up their phone to vote for her

The 2 aussies - Holly Valance and jason donovan look strong contenders with macphhe drummer harry judd, but i,ll stick with my above bets for now
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Strictly come dancing:
    Don,t know if anyonmes following this one , but missed out on first evictee Unlike the X-factor and Big brother they dont throw lods od twists in and when you look at the other celebs they are propper celebs/ not just reality stars. But what is edwina Currie famous for apart from being a normal politician 1/ Giving ppl a major scare over eating eggs 2/ Having it away with John Major As well as not being able to dance i couldn,t see anyone picking up their phone to vote for her The 2 aussies - Holly Valance and jason donovan look strong contenders with macphhe drummer harry judd, but i,ll stick with my above bets for now
    Posted by MP33
    +1
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    My bet tonight :  Audley not to go - If i was to do the same bet now my liability would be £17.50 instead of £10.50 so just got it on in time

i reckon Nancy will go after getting the lowest score
    Strictly Come Dancing 2011 / Week 5 / 4th Elimination 
    Audley HarrisonLay16934021632 29-Oct-11
    19:10
    7.00 2.529-Oct-11 19:11
     7.00 2.529-Oct-11 19:11
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Not a huge win , but my 1st bet on Strictly apart from opening post

Reality shows can be unpredictable but the ups and downs on the  prices mean with some shrewd betting theres money to be made