You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky says there are no problems with people being disconnected due to there software!!

boabygeeboabygee Member Posts: 9
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
a recent chat with a sky adviser has made me make this post i dont usually post.today while playing a game every player at the table was getting disconnected simultaniously and randomly seemingly i am the only person to have spoke to sky about this the adviser said that if other players were having the same problem then they would have contacted sky if this problem has affected u can u reply to this post or contact sky the problems never existed untill the new software was introduced and how many players also have reverted back to playing  without using skys download i would be interested in finding out because im sure it is not only myself if we all say nothing then noone will fix this problem thanks to whoever responds

Comments

• AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited September 2011
    Been fine for me on the download.

• debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2011
    Yep ive add probs since the new updates , lost a pot with QQ earlier in cash game , on a J high flop i put in a 1/2 pot bet BUT it didnt register and then timed out and lost pot (tyvm for that one sky)

Just uninstalled it from my desktop and did the DOWNLOAD again , now seems ok again

gl debs xx
  • RubixCubeRubixCube Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2011

I've been having similar problems with the browser over the past couple of day.  Games taking so long to load up I can miss the first level or like said above certain tables timing out/disconnecting. 

It seems hit and miss, sometimes it's ok for an hour or two then starts playing up again.