You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Download Software wont start

tapewormtapeworm Member Posts: 432
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi its been about month and a half since i used the download software. Tried starting it up and I had an update (to the adobe AIR i ithink) but after the sky poker launcher would not proceed past the "initialising" stage. I left it for 5 mins then cancelled.

Have since removed and reinstalled both AIR and Sky poker. Same problem. Any fix?? Dont really want to use the flash version as it limits how many tables i can multi.

Comments

• ybyb Member Posts: 1,471
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Download Software wont start:
    Hi its been about month and a half since i used the download software. Tried starting it up and I had an update (to the adobe AIR i ithink) but after the sky poker launcher would not proceed past the "initialising" stage. I left it for 5 mins then cancelled. Have since removed and reinstalled both AIR and Sky poker. Same problem. Any fix?? Dont really want to use the flash version as it limits how many tables i can multi.
    Posted by tapeworm
    same problem was happening to me the last couple of days, and i tried the same things as you but to no avail. if you just keep loading the client over and over it will come up eventually, but even then the tables are really lagging. it seems to be working fine again today for me though, so it looks as if its just a temporary thing (fingers crossed).

a few other people have reported the same problems so it looks as if its an issue with the sky software rather than your internet provider contrary to what customer services will no doubt tell you.
  • tapewormtapeworm Member Posts: 432
    edited September 2011
    Thanks YB,

Im not doing that though, far too frustrating I would be on tilt before id even played a hand LOL!! 

Cheers for the answer though

TW