You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

cancel tournament registration fee refunded

snapiesnapie Member Posts: 5
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Can anyone please tell me if you qualify from a satellite tournament but cannot compete in the next level if you cancel registration will you be credited with the entry fee for the level you have qualified for or just your original entry fee?

Comments

• Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited September 2011
    In Response to cancel tournament registration fee refunded:
    Can anyone please tell me if you qualify from a satellite tournament but cannot compete in the next level if you cancel registration will you be credited with the entry fee for the level you have qualified for or just your original entry fee?
    Posted by snapie
    On Sky you get nothing
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2011
    In Response to cancel tournament registration fee refunded:
    Posted by snapie
    I'm 99% sure you get the original satellite buy-in back.  To be 100% sure contact customer services using the link at the top right or the bottom left of this page.
  • snapiesnapie Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cancel tournament registration fee refunded:
    In Response to cancel tournament registration fee refunded : I'm 99% sure you get the original satellite buy-in back.  To be 100% sure contact customer services using the link at the top right or the bottom left of this page.
    Posted by Machka
    thanks for the reply.I have now phoned and the answer is you get nothing.
  • snapiesnapie Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cancel tournament registration fee refunded:
    In Response to cancel tournament registration fee refunded : On Sky you get nothing
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    Thanks for the reply. You were right as I phoned to check.