You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It's good to be back

Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
No, really it is. Just back from Vegas to the overcast autumnal weather of London and I couldn't be happier. The reasons are explained in my latest blog post about bankroll, game selection and the cost of shoes.

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    It's good to have you back.
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited October 2009
    glad ur back lincoln havnt done u any favours tho dave sadly ur sitting,,,,BOTTOM
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I am officially boycotting Lincoln for the rest of the season now. I knew I couldn't trust them...
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Welcome back Dave. Off to read your Blog now.
    Dave
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Great to be back, Dave :) Hope you enjoy the read. As an aside, is there anything in particular you guys would like me to write on in the blog? As Tikay says, this place is all about YOU, so if I can add something worthy to that I am all up for it. 

Poker news? Tournament summaries? Gossip? Tales of woe and Lincoln FC? You decide.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    'Ello Daaaave

I shall don my spectacles and read ye bloge

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: It's good to be back:
    Great to be back, Dave :) Hope you enjoy the read. As an aside, is there anything in particular you guys would like me to write on in the blog? As Tikay says, this place is all about YOU, so if I can add something worthy to that I am all up for it.  Poker news? Tournament summaries? Gossip? Tales of woe and Lincoln FC? You decide.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Some summaries of the main live/online (not sure you can cover them on here?) tourneys would be great Dave.

Add a little gossip and poker news - especially about the November 9! and that would be great.

Dave
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited October 2009
    Great to be back, Dave :) Hope you enjoy the read. As an aside, is there anything in particular you guys would like me to write on in the blog? As Tikay says, this place is all about YOU, so if I can add something worthy to that I am all up for it.  Poker news? Tournament summaries? Gossip? Tales of woe and Lincoln FC? You decide.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    The GWR "King" or "Castle" Class Locomotives, Class 43 Diesels, or the sad demise of slam-door stock across the entire network.

Electricity pylons would be good, too, or catenery.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I love you Tikay. In a platonic way, of course. 
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    I love you Tikay. In a platonic way, of course. 
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Dave,
    How about an alternative SPT blog, covering the PTP,s sit n go, etc
    It also gets you to all the events hehehe.

col
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hey col,

look out for the Sky Poker live blog that we ran last year in the DTD SPUKT finial. we will be running the same blog again, live from each leg.

cheers,

Rich