You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone else still having problems with the site/client?

RubixCubeRubixCube Member Posts: 8
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Is anyone else still having problems with the site lagging/client not loading up or tables timing out/disconnecting or tables taking forever to load?

I've been having problems since Friday & every time I contact customer care I get the same generic email saying there's a technical problem with the site and sorry for any inconvenience. 

It's been 5 days, is it ever going to fixed or should I just give up?

Comments

• warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited September 2011
    yep site virtually unplayable since friday and even worse today. Not trying to play cards here till its sorted and I play 98% of my cards here
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2011
    Know ure frustration mate and ive had probs just like you have , tbh ive given up playin 2day now cos its simply ridic and im also very annoyed that this was moved instantly by a moderator prob so nobody else sees it.

I know this is supposed to be the correct area for ure post but lets face it , it took ages and ages for sky adam to respond the last time.

Even then he started blaming ISP's and not the site and yet youve just been told that the site does have issues.

I for one am NOT amused
  • goldenpaulgoldenpaul Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2011

glad it's not just me - i have been trying both download and internet versions, rebooting PC, rebooting router etc etc...........all other websites load/run fine so I assumed/hoped it was just a Sky problem and looks like it is from your posts.  Spent so long last night trying to load a table that when I eventually got in I had 'done' half my chips !! not very frustrating lol
    Had just emailed Cust Care before seeing the posts but will probably not get much of a response.
    Thanks for the info
    Paul. 

• ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2011
    i play for  a bit of fun but it`s no fun trying to log in for two hours. been like it for 3 days for me as well .why? play elsewhere i reckon
  • patriot58patriot58 Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2011
    Site definately worse over last week or so.

Connection drops - i have stable connection at over 9m/b ps
    Not loading tables - when a game starts, or table with 6 empty seats!
    Missing check/fold/raise buttons part way thru a game.
    "I'm back" button not working.
    Cards 'hanging' when dealt, but time bank starts. 

On the last one got a screen shot and was refunded stake with no fuss. So well done for that.

Having software loaded is no better than just logging on via browser.

• logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited September 2011

I   ha ve  fo un  d   th e  sa   m e          pro   b lem   on ly tak e  n from 7.00 ti ll n ow to lo  g     on

• CubbyBoyCubbyBoy Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2011
    Yes, I have the same problems; won`t load, lagging, won`t accept bet/fold/raise. Spoke to Sky tonight and was told the problem was with my service provider "because they are aware of the problem". Spoke to them, TalkTalk and they checked connections, all is well and computer check reveals perfect connection/signal strength. I believe TT `cos I use internet all day long for my business and everything other than this site works perfectly!
  • CubbyBoyCubbyBoy Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2011
    Don`t laugh, but when I tried to post the item above, I got a screen meeage telling me "no can do `cos can`t connect with service provider". I go and bang head against the wall for 5 mins. Gird loins and come back in to try again. And what do you know, there it is, posted!!! What the B****y H**l is going on? Can`t be that the site is overloaded by players and that`s for sure
  • losthornetlosthornet Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2011
    same problem here still. for what it's worth I am also with talktalk.....but I can play on other poker sites just fine at the mo. It's a shame as I'd settled on sky over the last month and now trying out the others again.
  • Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2011
    To avoid having multiple threads from the same users which makes it difficult to discuss and update we're closing this and any correspondence can be made here: