You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Europa League

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
edited October 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
although the bottom teams from the Champs league are still to enter the betting is underway and an outside tip for me is Besiktas. They won 5-1 at home last night against Macc tell aviv who do have experince in this comnpetition, and with their fearsome home fans teams will feel ittimdidated in the early stages. I,m not saying they,re gonna win it but get down to last few and is a gr8 price on the exchanges

Also FC Copenhagon can be found at 100-1 with one bookmaker , and even though - they to won last night - nearly double the exchange price and with their firt taste of champs League propper last year they wont be afraid of anyone. Can,t get a bet on as my bets are restricte don there but will hopefully get somneone else to do it for me

I can,t see many of the bottom teams in the Champs league threatening to much unless a auprise happens and one of the big temas finish last in their group but the overall standard is less in my opinion amongst the weaker teams in The Champs League this year 

Besiktas  £8 at 74/1

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
    edited October 2011
    Ok - So you know get besiktas at 109-1 , but still think its a good outside bet

2 more outsiders worth a cpl of quid each are Fc Copenhagen and Club Brugge at 120 and 130-1 rspectivaly