You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I blew the new Bells, & rung the new whistles.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,319
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

An hour or two ago, I decided to try out the new bells & whistles, so Registered for two £11 DYM's.

The Tables look a bit "crisper", & the Action buttons also seem a bit sharper.

I tried the new Seat Rotation thingy - how good is that? - & after trying every seat at the Table - well it's cool to spin round! - I eventually settled for Seats at the opposite sides of the Table for my 2 DYM's, so I could better tell which one was which. Neat.

I did the Tiled Table thing too - much better.

All good.

But several of the players mentioned to me that their Account Balances were not being credited with their winnings, & I told them to log out & log back in. A Player also PM'd me along the same lines, & I've replied to him, too.

Sky Rich has now made several Posts today acknowledging that they are aware of this issue - which seems confined to SNG's - & they will soon have it fixed. Just a little patience needed, they are on it.

Bit of a pain, but I'm sure it will be sorted very quickly. I "won" both my DYM's, & the money has not been credited yet, but it'll be there shortly, & so will yours.

I can only hope - pray? - that they have not paid out Orford his £1,000 for luckboxing his way to winning The Open last night. Now that WOULD be sweet.

Oh - & my Avatar is back - happy days!

Comments

• Options
    shanker197shanker197 Member Posts: 85
    edited October 2009
    Whats this TK being dragged into the 21st century haha, Nice to see.

As for The Orford winning the open, I thought April Fools day is the 1st of April???????? Must have sold his soul (Again)

Atleast he SHOULDNT get his winnings and will they be awarded to the players finishing behind him?

Shanker1974
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Sorry mate,

I bet that money's out of his account and tucked up under his bed, never to see the light of day again.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi tikay

Yup, I too have been prodding and poking, twisting ad turning, all great stuff.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: I blew the new Bells, & rung the new whistles.:
    Whats this TK being dragged into the 21st century haha, Nice to see. As for The Orford winning the open, I thought April Fools day is the 1st of April???????? Must have sold his soul (Again) Atleast he SHOULDNT get his winnings and will they be awarded to the players finishing behind him? Shanker1974
    Posted by shanker197
    Rich was playing on his private account, so the winnings are all his hehe