You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash For Points - Rakeback

DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
edited September 2011 in Community Suggestions
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else feels cash for points should be changed?

I think its unfair that it is done by a month by month basis and should be changed to at least quartarly, like the league points are?

For example I usually play small stake STTs and would need to play 500 30p STT A month to get £5 back.  I estimate I have made about 5000 points over the time I have played on Sky, which works out about £250 rake, I have only twice just managed to make £5 back, in a month.  When you play month in and month out and you miss out on making 500 points, when u have played quite alot, its quite disheartning.

Comments

• Options
    moorey80moorey80 Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2011
     yes points should'nt be monthly and you should get a rake back when you hit target wether it take 4 weeks or more
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited September 2011
    I know what you mean but it's designed to encourage people to play more. Hence the higher levels of cash for more points earned. If they make it quarterly then they would just lower the cash amounts.

• Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Cash For Points - Rakeback:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone else feels cash for points should be changed? I think its unfair that it is done by a month by month basis and should be changed to at least quartarly, like the league points are? For example I usually play small stake STTs and would need to play 500 30p STT A month to get £5 back.  I estimate I have made about 5000 points over the time I have played on Sky, which works out about £250 rake, I have only twice just managed to make £5 back, in a month.  When you play month in and month out and you miss out on making 500 points, when u have played quite alot, its quite disheartning.
    Posted by DEL560
    Paying C4P on a quarterly basis would not be a good move for sky. Sadly as with any loyalty scheme the more your spend the more rewards you get, unless you find a loophole that is. :)