You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Guess the Guests......

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Guess the Guests......:
    In Response to Re: Guess the Guests...... : SO.....was it right then???? And if it was, thats 50 % of guess the guest i have got correct (I got Kenny Sansom) but carnt see any where it says what my massive prizes are going to be    ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
     You can have 1 of the Page 3 girls*

* If none attend then Orford will take their place
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    Hi Guys,
    Just had a thought, with all the snooker players going, i hope the tables arent green or theyll take ages to make a decision and then play it safe lol.
    If Terry Griffiths and Cliff Thorburn are there we might not get finished before next Tuesday.
    lol
    Im all for a few female "sorts" to play, Abbey Titmus plays a bit i think.
    col
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
    edited November 2009

Oh yes, the Prizes.

You get a free drink. On Orford.*

* He does not know yet.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Guess the Guests......:
    Oh yes, the Prizes. You get a free drink. On Orford.* * He does not know yet.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Do u mean on orford or ON (as in over his head) orford?
  • Options
    darichdarich Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I remember when there used to be 2 guests in the studio every night on sky that Jacqui Degg, Peta Todd and Leilani all appeared more than once. Indeed there was one famous episode where Rich could barely concentrate on the autocue - has anyone asked them to this?
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited November 2009
    Not sure on those people specifically, but I will definitely mention them for leg 2!

As for Mr MAXALLY, its really isn't a feat to be on the same wavelength as me! You must be a very odd man sir ;-)
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited November 2009
    If Orford is buying the drinks...can I just point out that I too have correctly guessed 2 of the guests.....If Orford is replacing the page 3 girls.....my name is Greghogg...