You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Many of your suggestions now on Sky Poker

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited December 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi Guys,

after a new release today many of your suggestions can now be found within Sky Poker.

we are continually trying to develop and improve so there will be many more exciting developments coming soon.

to read all about the recent changes click here

Comments

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    I'd just like to take the time to say a big thank you for all the hard work you guys have done. I can't think of any other site out there that actually listens to what it's customers want and then actually give it to them.

Keep up the good work guys and I can't wait for the many other new features on the way.
  • Options
    IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Many of your suggestions now on Sky Poker:
    I'd just like to take the time to say a big thank you for all the hard work you guys have done. I can't think of any other site out there that actually listens to what it's customers want and then actually give it to them. Keep up the good work guys and I can't wait for the many other new features on the way.
    Posted by silentbob

SPOT ON
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    hi  rich  well  done    think  u  need  to  look  at    lost  connection  if  u  have  invested  in  the  pot  u  lose  connection  even    when   u  had  best  hand   no  more  money  gone  in   any  chance  u  can  look  in to  this  as  a  lot  of  sites  have   protection  for  this   
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hey,

if you feel our technical problems have affected your ability to play at the tables, and/ or caused you to loose money please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported problems and depending on the merits of your case will see what can be done.

if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich
  • Options
    BERNIEBERNIE Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    when are sky going to give rackeback like all other sites 25-30% rake back on most sites skys points are ludicrus.come on sky give a little back stop been greedy
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited November 2009
    In Response to rake back:
    when are sky going to give rackeback like all other sites 25-30% rake back on most sites skys points are ludicrus.come on sky give a little back stop been greedy
    Posted by BERNIE
    I have answered your similar question fully, as I promised I would last night, on the other Thread you started on this Board.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    how do sky make a profit with all the presenters it as on board,and so very few actuall members playing poker.most seated or playing is 1000 or just above.when many other sites have 200,000 customers plus. would any body be so kind to answer my question   kind regards bernie. as i write 960 seated mostly on low cash games?
  • Options
    borobabe09borobabe09 Member Posts: 327
    edited November 2009
    sky take a percentage of every blind, & % on MTT, ext ext,  i think the site also has a nice amout of members throught the day, enough to make them a profil & keep oing im very sure. x
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    hi sky rich , bernie and tk ,

please note thread ,   

late night deepstack 40players to night / maybe the 10.15pm/11.15pm should
                               follow the 2 pound buy in route   

regards
                      irishrover / deepstack mob
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    sky take a percentage of every blind, & % on MTT, ext ext,  i think the site also has a nice amout of members throught the day, enough to make them a profil & keep oing im very sure. x
    Posted by borobabe09
    i dont no about you playing poker you should be modelling.and thats borababe not u irish rover
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Many of your suggestions now on Sky Poker : i dont no about you playing poker you should be modelling.and thats borababe not u irish rover
    Posted by BERNIE[/QU

i like the humour ,

but my poor little Irish heart is broken now,

the divorce papers are in the post,

you will have to rename this poker site ,

irishrover when i am finished with you in the courts ,
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by borobabe09

beware of bernie borobabe ,

he will only dump you for another ,

when he gets bored,

he never grew out of his shorts,

you have been warned ,

from broken hearted poor me irish crying rover .

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Many of your suggestions now on Sky Poker : beware of bernie borobabe , he will only dump you for another , when he gets bored, he never grew out of his shorts, you have been warned , from broken hearted poor me irish crying rover .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hi  rich  is  there  any  chance  of  sky   bringing  bad  beat   tables    out  if  u dont   know  the concept  let  me  know    cheers
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hi  rich  is  there  any  chance  of  sky   bringing  bad  beat   tables    out  if  u dont   know  the concept  let  me  know    cheers
    Posted by scrumdown
    hey,

apologies i'm not 100% sure what these are. let me know and i'll see what can be done.

Rich
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    its  were      if  u  was on  25p 50p  tables    foe  example say  50p  out  off  every  winning hand    goes in  to  the  bad  beat  jackpot    u  can  only  win   if    quad  7s  or  above  gets  beat  by  a  better hand      then   the  loseing  hand   gets  the  biggest  %  pay out    next  the  winning hand   gets  %     then  every   one  on  table  get    least  %   plus  sky  get  a  %  as  well      hope  that  helps   rich  
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    but   it  could  take   months  before  it  goes   or  years      
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    but   it  could  take   months  before  it  goes   or  years      
    Posted by scrumdown
    they dont even pay proper rake back made me laugh he doesnt no what bb jackpot is he dam well does,there as tite as ducks ...... they are greedy very.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    its  were      if  u  was on  25p 50p  tables    foe  example say  50p  out  off  every  winning hand    goes in  to  the  bad  beat  jackpot    u  can  only  win   if    quad  7s  or  above  gets  beat  by  a  better hand      then   the  loseing  hand   gets  the  biggest  %  pay out    next  the  winning hand   gets  %     then  every   one  on  table  get    least  %   plus  sky  get  a  %  as  well      hope  that  helps   rich  
    Posted by scrumdown
    ah an interesting concept. i will certainly pass this on for consideration.
  • Options
    aardvark48aardvark48 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2009
    Colour Blindness.

I like 70/80% of men are colour blind and I Find it diffucult to see that colour in the chat box on the current background. Would it possible for either the font or background to be changed?  I am sure this effcts the ladies also. Hope to read yyour comments on this Regards Steve AKA Aardvark48