You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

skypoker download

slowbowslowbow Member Posts: 4
edited September 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Has anyone  downloaded skypoker and when your playing a tournament. sometimes you get cutt off because of the internett. when you get back to the table your playing your cards are faced down. how are you to play with your cards face down its a strange one .

Comments

• debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2011
    This same thing was a problem for many when we were all only using the browser version but i for one have NOT had this problem while using the download since it was first launched
  • Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited September 2011
    I must admit I have not had this problem, but I might use it as an excuse next time Im caught bluffing! :)
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2011
    In Response to skypoker download:
    Has anyone  downloaded skypoker and when your playing a tournament. sometimes you get cutt off because of the internett. when you get back to the table your playing your cards are faced down. how are you to play with your cards face down its a strange one .
    Posted by slowbow
    When you reopen the download, make sure you are still logged in properly or make sure your log in hasn't expired.

Are you still able to make bets to the pot when this happens? 

• debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: skypoker download:
    I must admit I have not had this problem, but I might use it as an excuse next time Im caught bluffing! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    Thats one heck of alot of excuses ;))